Should Rogan call it a day?

I like Rogan and I think he brings a lot to the fights. In the grappling exchanges he sees the set ups for submissions long before most people and in the striking he always sees a spinning kick a second before it is thrown. Many on this forum , like myself have been into MMA since it’s existence but especially for people new to the sport who don’t understand what is happening or about to happen he explains it quite well. He is good for the sport, I like DC as well.

His commentary has turned into a fight companion with UFC commentators.

It's not too bad in the undercard where he doesn't have much bias but the main card his picks really show.

At least with Rogan and DC there's great chemistry and genuine excitement during fights that gets you pumped. Go watch a fight with Anik and Dom then one with DC and Rogan and you'll be wishing Rogan was on more cards.
lol@ your AV. Is Dana about to sneeze or something?

If you go on his podcast hes gunna cheer for you

Crazy theories like usman broke his hand 1 minute into the fight

I think he has ptsd from watching too many fights, and always wants a stoppage

Danas got to take rogan behind the barn

Love Joe normally. He kept calling VolkanoVski VolkanoWski. Killed me lol

He should at least turn down the hyperbole. If everything is a superlative, nothing is.

Joe is a once ever commentator, it's a PRIVILEGE to hear him talk. *tears up*

He was better when he was calling more shows. How good can u be at something if you only do it 8 times a year?

Last edited:
He kept referring to Max as not only the GOAT but the consensus GOAT. It was extremely disrespectful considering Aldo fought on the same card.

He sounds like a fan watching the sport... i really dont mind it

Joe “he has a broken jaw” Rogan.

All that marijuana and DMT has corrupted his brain. Not to mention being close to Brendan Schuab. Who knows what detrimental effects that has to your IQ...
Ooh that's a good nickname. U should be the nickname guy for your clever ideas.

He was talking out of his ass all night. Has clear bias toward his favourite fighters and it's getting more noticeable every year.

Rogan is not a play by play man, he is a color commentator. His job is literally to give his personal opinion on the action that's taking place. That's what a color commentator does.

Bring back Goldie
<Goldie11>

I love Joe but he definitely favors certain fighters over others.

Who should or could replace Joe Rogan? What other great fight commentators are out there to choose from?

He doesn't even do half of the events any more so there are plenty to chose from.
DC, Bisping, Hardy, Felder, Cruz..... I've probably missed one.

when a fighter plays the Jitz card Rogan performs Phallic slobbering like no other... “that’s in deep”... “She’s in real trouble”. On the feet it’s equally as bad... “he’s rocked”, “he’s hurt” they should just pair him with Cruz indefinitely to call him on his mockery of commentating. Maybe at least until he quits his shilling and cheerleading, it honestly takes objective viewing away from the fight for less knowledgeable fans.

Back