Should Rogan call it a day?

You should call it a day. Hating on Rogan is pathetic bullshit.

They need to fire Megan Olivi

Tf was she doing standing in fighters way during their entrances and talking absolute bollocks

Staring at that wonky plastic nose causes more brain trauma than any of the hits thrown yday did

Bumping this instead of making a new thread about it.

Did anyone else not miss Rogan at UFC 254? DC isn’t perfect but I find him way more tolerable on commentary than Joe. He’s calmer - no constant overexcited screaming - and his fight breakdowns are better. It’s refreshing to hear an actual fighter’s perspective which Joe is unable to give despite his martial arts background.

Bumping this instead of making a new thread about it.

Did anyone else not miss Rogan at UFC 254? DC isn’t perfect but I find him way more tolerable on commentary than Joe. He’s calmer - no constant overexcited screaming - and his fight breakdowns are better. It’s refreshing to hear an actual fighter’s perspective which Joe is unable to give despite his martial arts background.
Nah, DC is the worst commentator they have lol

I don't miss Rogan anymore, his shrieking voice when promoting fights is grinding my gears now. Oh and his fucking hyperboles every meaningful fight" this is the most important (add any weightclass) fight of ALL TIME" " his ability to hit his opponent is SECOND TO NONE" "Top of the food chain human being".

He also can't let it go when he spot a bruise on a leg or a limp somewhere, that becomes his main focus the entirety of the fight. He WILL ask about it in the octagon interview. Give me Anik with Bisping or Anik with Cruz and I'm good. ( can't put Cruz with anyone else, but that's another story )

Rogan is awful. Every single main event is "the biggest fight ever. Most anticipated fight ever!"

He sounds like a hysterical 15 year old girl. Every sentence out of his mouth is hyperbole. Every high pitched shriek is cringe-inducing.

I don’t wish hurt on anyone, but if he ended up in a car wreck where everyone was ok but he could no longer speak and had to retire, I’d be ok with it
You could just turn the volume down instead of the car wreck scenario

Rogan is awful. Every single main event is "the biggest fight ever. Most anticipated fight ever!"

He sounds like a hysterical 15 year old girl. Every sentence out of his mouth is hyperbole. Every high pitched shriek is cringe-inducing.
He’s job is to hype the event! He has to act excited or do you want mono-tone Anik?

Back