FOTN Usman Colby????

Because it was way more entertaining than 5 rounds of leg kicks.

LOL this dude uses an JBG avatar but prefer Volk vs Max to be FOTN than Usman vs Colby , such a disrespect to the JBG.
giphy.gif

LOL this dude uses an JBG avatar but prefer Volk vs Max to be FOTN than Usman vs Colby , such a disrespect to the JBG.
giphy.gif
are you joking? JBG is a real fight, violent, aggressive. I lost 20 min of my life watching that pillow fist fight. I could have enjoyed the night in some other way

I'm honestly in shock this fight isn't being unanimously acclaimed. I thought it was amazing, and certainly better than Max-Volk.

are you joking? JBG is a real fight, violent, aggressive.
Usman vs Colby was a war with both guy keep throwing shots non stop, 1 of them has a broken jaw, the fight ended with a spectacular finish, 2 huge knockdowns but not a "real fight, violent, aggressive" ?
Meanwhile Volk vs Max: 0 knockdown, not even close the action compare to Usman vs Colby, 20-40 punches per round and NO FKING BLOOD
FOTN = fight of the night = most enternated fight of the night, not most technical fight of the night LMAO.

Usman vs Colby was a war with both guy keep throwing shots non stop, 1 of them has a broken jaw, the fight ended with a spectacular finish, 2 huge knockdowns but not a "real fight, violent, aggressive" ?
Meanwhile Volk vs Max: 0 knockdown, not even close the action compare to Usman vs Colby, 20-40 punches per round and NO FKING BLOOD
what you described we can see during bellator prelims. or even Garcia nam .phan was more technical than this. watch bkfc if you want non stop shots, but not mma

what you described we can see during bellator prelims. or even Garcia nam .phan was more technical than this. watch bkfc if you want non stop shots, but not mma
Uhm do you know what the "of the night" in Fight of the night means? And btw this is the UFC rewarding their fighters in their current event, why should they reward fighters from the past and from another organization.

And are you trying to say Usman and Colby are some bums? Do you know that they decided to stand and bang because they are two best wrestlers in the UFC and it will be no use to use their superior wrestling on another?

https://m.sherdog.com//www.sherdog....for-Main-Event-War-167515#IEzvqgHUX0fs08hm.99

Can somebody explain that to me?

how a pillow fist fight, with lack of technique, they didn't even get the striking distance properly, poor footwork etc

was better than Holloway Volk??
It was a better fight. Max got his legs taken from him early and didn't do much until the end. If he did he might have gotten KO'd. He didn't do much until late in the fight he went into desperation mode. Jodges had Colby/Marty even going into the last round and Colby won the first minute. After that Usman turned it up. Colby/Usman was a great fight and deserved FOTN. Great card, it delivered.

Covington kept comin forward. Even when hurt or outgunned. The co-main almost put me to sleep. Alex fought tactical and Max fought lost, sometimes didn't fight at all.

There were some other great fights. Aldo vs Moraes was good, so was KKF vs Moreno, Saunders vs Brown. I think Usman vs Covington had the most competition and aggression, they deserved it

I slept through Max vs Volkanovski, after 1 round I felt that not much would happen and I was correct. Colby vs Usman had some good moments but at least half of the fight was a bit boring. To me Aldo vs Moraes fight was the best even though it was not great. Great card overall in terms of division importance but a bit lacklustre performances on the main card.

It was an amazing and close fight, back and forth, split scorecards going into the 5th, with a literal last minute stoppage. Everything that makes MMA great

Back