Conor can’t win

Aaaay1hotsauce

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
With you idiots.

If he took the Gaethje fight everyone would be howolling about how he doesn’t deserve this fight and Garthje should have turned him down. However, since he accepted the Cowvoy fight, a fight against the #5 LW in the world after a year+ hiatus and not having won in 3 years, he’s hunting for an easy win and should have fought a better opponent.

The truth is most of you despise Conor. No matter what he did no matter who he fought, you were going to have a problem with it. The truth is Conor can’t win with you idiots.

With you idiots.

If he took the Gaethje fight everyone would be howolling about how he doesn’t deserve this fight and Garthje should have turned him down. However, since he accepted the Cowvoy fight, a fight against the #5 LW in the world after a year+ hiatus and not having won in 3 years, he’s hunting for an easy win and should have fought a better opponent.

The truth is most of you despise Conor. No matter what he did no matter who he fought, you were going to have a problem with it. The truth is Conor can’t win with you idiots.
no you are an idiot

With you idiots.

What do you mean hasnt won in 3 years

Beat 2 counts of rape and a assault charge!

Man is a straight up winner.

If Gaethje isn't going to get a title shot like he deserves, no one would have cared if they fed Conor to him instead. Likewise, no one would give a shit if Conor was fighting Cowboy. The fact that he is doing so at 170 and will get a LW title shot with a W is why people are pissed.

If Gaethje isn't going to get a title shot like he deserves, no one would have cared if they fed Conor to him instead. Likewise, no one would give a shit if Conor was fighting Cowboy. The fact that he is doing so at 170 and will get a LW title shot with a W is why people are pissed.
The title shot is insane, I’m with you there, but people we’re bitching about the fight long before Dana said that. I also don’t think it’s true.

Last edited:
With you idiots.

Mate I'm a Conor fan, well at least whilst the guy is fighting but that's bs. Everyone wanted the Conor Gaethje fight at LW and would have been happy with the winner of Conor/Gaethje fighting the winner of the other highly anticipated match up Khabib/Tony. Now Dana's talking about if he gets past Cowboy Conor could get the next shot at the winner of Khabib/Tony which is extremely unfair to Gaethje. If Conor fought Gaethje instead, no one, at least no one rational, would have been able to say anything about Conor skipping the line.

Mate I'm a Conor fan, well at least whilst the guy is fighting but that's bs. Everyone wanted the Conor Gaethje fight at LW and would have been happy with the winner of Conor/Gaethje fighting the winner of the other highly anticipated match up Khabib/Tony. Now Dana's talking about if he gets past Cowboy Conor could get the next shot at the winner of Khabib/Tony which is extremely unfair to Gaethje. If Conor fought Gaethje instead, no one, at least no one rational, would have been able to say anything about Conor skipping the line.
Idk. I agree with Helwani on this one. I think Garthje after three years without a win is just unreasonable. I think this is the right fight.

Threads like this pop up every couple months. "Waaaaaa i'm concerned about what others think about someone who doesn't even know i exist"

Idk. I agree with Helwani on this one. I think Garthje after three years without a win is just unreasonable. I think this is the right fight.
If it's a tune up before Gaethje or hell if he wants to hang around at WW Masvidal fine. Otherwise it's a strange one that wasn't particularly wanted by anyone bar Cowboy. I mean I'll still watch but have you seen the rest of the 246 card, man it looks like it's going to be a stinky one, 4 WMMA fights already confirmed, only other decent fight is Pettis/Ferreira.

Month old account

Generalizing us as idiots

TS: if you’re triggered by the fact that Sherdog isn’t full of McGregor dickriders, you should save yourself the anguish and accept it or GTFO. I actually appreciate Sherdog’s diversity of opinions, you should too.

At first Conor called out Frankie Edgar at 145.
Dana thought that didn't make any sense so Conor called out Cowboy at 170.

The real question here is why Conor is ducking 155 if he wants a title shot at 155?

Sportwise Khabib don't think that dominating Conor twice will add anything to his legacy. Khabib is just looking forward to fight a better fighter.

You’re right. conor is always ducking somebody.

If he makes easy work out of cowboy(which he should) then I’m hoping a quick turn around can mean Conor vs Gaethje for interim belt/#1 contender ship.

With you idiots.

GiantHardHapuku-size_restricted.gif

I disagree. By the time he slayed Eddie I was like "ok, even I'm starting to like this guy" and after a good while of dispising his antics I'd say that's a win. Then the next 3 years happened...

Back