Conor can’t win

The problem I'm seeing right now, and this because of Dana White, is that he's fighting at 170 lbs and if he beats Cerrone he gets another title shot at 155 that he doesn't deserve. Gaethje is literally #3 on the LW list, ahead of Cerrone and Conor isn't even in the top 10. Explain how a loud mouth tapper should be given an unearned title shot at 155? If he wants a title shot, he should have to beat someone ranked above him, which in this case is Gaethje.

I wholeheatedly don't mind Conor fighting Cowboy. The problem I have is that this is his ticket to a title shot. He want's to fight Cowboy at a higher weight class and warrant's an opportunity to fight the champ who dismantled him already. With that in mind, yes - he did duck Gaethje. I'm not saying Conor is not extremely talented nor have I forgotten that he beat Alvarez, Poirier, Max, Aldo etc. But that shit was years ago. He already jumped the line once and what did he do? Hold up the division for over a year.

Ouch.

Conor gained my respect (and many others) when
he moved up to his more suitable LW division and
dismantled Alvarez with ease.

He gained even more respect when he moved up to
face Diaz, albeit a loss.

He lost my respect when he started acting a fool
and becoming a terrorist, criminal. His last two
years of his life have been pathetic.

More than one rape allegation. Dolly incident.
Hitting a guy for not wanting his whiskey.
A paternity case. Etc. Etc.

He went from model MMA representative and double
champ to a piece of shit. Much like that other guy.
I mean you're not wrong with the litany of shit he's done but terrorist?

I just hope Cerrone is up to the task of beating McG so Justin gets the next shot at Khabib.

With you idiots.

If he took the Gaethje fight everyone would be howolling about how he doesn’t deserve this fight and Garthje should have turned him down. However, since he accepted the Cowvoy fight, a fight against the #5 LW in the world after a year+ hiatus and not having won in 3 years, he’s hunting for an easy win and should have fought a better opponent.

The truth is most of you despise Conor. No matter what he did no matter who he fought, you were going to have a problem with it. The truth is Conor can’t win with you idiots.
I think we would have all loved to see Gaethje knock him out.
Connor’s not coming back to return to greatness tho. He’s just made terrible decisions with his millions and he needs a second chance at cashing out now.
I’m hoping for a great performance from Cowboy.

Well he didn't take the Gaethje fight, so your conjecture is useless. Instead, he's fighting a guy at WW on a 2 fight losing streak, who's 4-6 in his last 10 and almost 37 years old for a LW title shot and skipping over tougher matchups and more deserving guys, again, just like he did by going to 1-1 with Diaz at WW to get a LW title shot before.

I don't blame Conor for taking the easiest path and accepting the favorable treatment, I blame Dana for giving it and screwing the guys who have to do 5x more just to get what Conor is given for next to nothing because Dana thinks it'll make him more money.

The title shot is insane, I’m with you there, but people we’re bitching about the fight long before Dana said that’s I also don’t think it’s true.
Nope. That’s exactly what it is.
No one gives a shit that Conor is fighting a fading old man cowboy. The fact that it’s at 170 is comical. Let this little circus happen, fine.

but to say he gets a shot at khabib after a win is literally fucking robbery. Dude hasn’t won in years. He’s taking gaethjes sloppy seconds. Dude actually is winning and winning awesome.
Conor and his little brainless minions actually think he deserves a shot. Lol.

Cowboy is the smarter return fight, IMO. It’s BS that it may lead to a title shot with a win. But you can’t fault Conor for that, IMO. Why wouldn’t he want what’s best for him and his career?

Terrorist refers to the bus attack. It was considered a terrorist act.

You grab 10 people and swarm a group of unsuspecting people
with intent to injure. That is a terrorist act. It wasn't me that coined
that term!

An act of terror. Terrorist. Loosen up.

I changed TERRORIST to BULLY Just for the snowflakes

Mmmkay?

and becoming a BULLY, criminal. His last two

Whoever used that term to suggest McGregor committed a terrorist act is an idiot. Incidentally in no way shape or form was that a terrorist attack.

Nope. That’s exactly what it is.
No one gives a shit that Conor is fighting a fading old man cowboy. The fact that it’s at 170 is comical. Let this little circus happen, fine.

but to say he gets a shot at khabib after a win is literally fucking robbery. Dude hasn’t won in years. He’s taking gaethjes sloppy seconds. Dude actually is winning and winning awesome.
Conor and his little brainless minions actually think he deserves a shot. Lol.
In all honesty, the vast majority of ppl know that a title shot from a win over cowboy is BS.

Whoever used that term to suggest McGregor committed a terrorist act is an idiot. Incidentally in no way shape or form was that a terrorist attack.

Bro, it's used by many of the fighters that were on the bus, as well as a few reporter blogs that i've read/watched

Bro, it's used by many of the fighters that were on the bus, as well as a few reporter blogs that i've read/watched

I'd recommend you stop watching those reporters mate, they are numpties. As for the fighters I can't blame them for trying to get a buck out of the situation by calling the incident anything under the sun in the hopes of getting paid.

If Gaethje isn't going to get a title shot like he deserves, no one would have cared if they fed Conor to him instead. Likewise, no one would give a shit if Conor was fighting Cowboy. The fact that he is doing so at 170 and will get a LW title shot with a W is why people are pissed.

This is the mentality of a 10 year old. Get mad at Dana and the UFC then, they are the ones making that decision.

Yup. I despise Conor McGregor. I despise his douchebag persona. I despise his homo fanbois. I despise his limp excuses after quitting in the octagon. And I despise the free ride he gets from The UFC.

I hope Ceronne finds a way to beat him. That would be fucking hilarious.

With you idiots.

If he took the Gaethje fight everyone would be howolling about how he doesn’t deserve this fight and Garthje should have turned him down. However, since he accepted the Cowvoy fight, a fight against the #5 LW in the world after a year+ hiatus and not having won in 3 years, he’s hunting for an easy win and should have fought a better opponent.

The truth is most of you despise Conor. No matter what he did no matter who he fought, you were going to have a problem with it. The truth is Conor can’t win with you idiots.
I think its a good matchup that he could definitely lose. I generally like his standup, I do not like his persona. He doesn't need to win with me, he just needs to put on a good show. All I expect of any fighter.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You’re right. conor is always ducking somebody.

If he makes easy work out of cowboy(which he should) then I’m hoping a quick turn around can mean Conor vs Gaethje for interim belt/#1 contender ship.
That would be the rightful thing to happen so you best believe it never will. Even if Conor loses to Cowboy they'll probably still give him the title shot anyway

I'm also still not sure why everyone is so keen to see Homer Simpson who has gone 3-2 in the organization fight for the title. He's not exactly a world beater.

Terrorist refers to the bus attack. It was considered a terrorist act.
You grab 10 people and swarm a group of unsuspecting people
with intent to injure. That is a terrorist act. It wasn't me that coined
that term!

An act of terror. Terrorist. Loosen up.

I changed TERRORIST to BULLY Just for the snowflakes

Mmmkay?

and becoming a BULLY, criminal. His last two

Not intending to debate, more an opinion on the use of “terrorist.” Generally speaking, the differentiator between someone attacking a group of people (mass murderer) and a terrorist is the intent. More so, terrorists make socio/political/religious statements with their actions, a mass murderer simply wishes harm on others for personal reasons.

/cheers

I'm not saying Gaethje would have plowed through McGregor but it would have been a way better fight than Cowboy.

How taste's Conor's peepee?

Back