Conor can’t win

With you idiots.

If he took the Gaethje fight everyone would be howolling about how he doesn’t deserve this fight and Garthje should have turned him down. However, since he accepted the Cowvoy fight, a fight against the #5 LW in the world after a year+ hiatus and not having won in 3 years, he’s hunting for an easy win and should have fought a better opponent.

The truth is most of you despise Conor. No matter what he did no matter who he fought, you were going to have a problem with it. The truth is Conor can’t win with you idiots.
The rankings are B.S. Cowboy got TKO'd his last 2 fights by #1 and #2. That Conor wanted the easy fight with a guy that's at the end of his career and has been TKO'd 4 times in his last ten fights (4-6) record is one thing. That Dana said if he wins he gets to fight Khabib for a rematch is a big problem. First, he got dominated and doesn't deserve a rematch. Second, how does he leapfrog over the whole division by beating a guy who got TKO'd back to back and might not be top 10 at this point (being able to actually one of the ten best). Conor should have to beat 3 or 4 guys in the top 10. Gaethje vs Conor or Gaethje vs winner of Khabib/Tony.
Screen-Shot-2015-09-30-at-12.04.10-PM1.png

Nope. That’s exactly what it is.
No one gives a shit that Conor is fighting a fading old man cowboy. The fact that it’s at 170 is comical. Let this little circus happen, fine.

but to say he gets a shot at khabib after a win is literally fucking robbery. Dude hasn’t won in years. He’s taking gaethjes sloppy seconds. Dude actually is winning and winning awesome.
Conor and his little brainless minions actually think he deserves a shot. Lol.
How many serious Conor fans are even left? And of them, how many think it’s rrwaonable for him to get a title shot after the cowboy fight? Probably very few.

At first Conor called out Frankie Edgar at 145.
Dana thought that didn't make any sense so Conor called out Cowboy at 170.
Conor probably doesn’t feel the need to cut weight for a non title fi
The real question here is why Conor is ducking 155 if he wants a title shot at 155?

Sportwise Khabib don't think that dominating Conor twice will add anything to his legacy. Khabib is just looking forward to fight a better fighter.
That would be the rightful thing to happen so you best believe it never will. Even if Conor loses to Cowboy they'll probably still give him the title shot anyway
if he loses to cowboy he’s done for good imo, no way anyone could take him seriously after that

I would have liked to have seen a Gaethje and Conor contest more.

But Conor and Cowboy is not a bad matchup. Its a little strange at 170 but I think Conor is trying to setup a fight with Masvidal if he wins.

Conor sucks until he smashes Cowboy and then Conor sucks for calling out a washed up cowboy.

Sort of like how he sucked until he beat aldo, then everyone forget Aldo’s resume and said he was shit. Or that full camp Mendes would have smashed him or LW Poirier would have kicked his ass. Hell, I even heard someone say his win over max where he injured his knee was invalid because max was young.

Conor haters will stop at nothing to discredit him. I think he’s a raging idiot but seeing how delusional his haters are makes me kind of like the guy. Nobody with a brain thinks Gaethje beats Conor.

Idk. I agree with Helwani on this one. I think Garthje after three years without a win is just unreasonable. I think this is the right fight.

It is the right tune-up fight for McGregor, but it shouldn't be a ticket to a title shot. This is a different weight class altogether. It is like saying placing first in the freestyle swimming heats qualifies you for the butterfly stroke finals. Doesn't make sense.

Also, by your logic, Gaethje is too "unreasonable" for McGregor to face right now. In other words, doesn't this imply Gaethje is the more worthy competitor for a title shot?

Dude I think you're just trolling for replies from McGregor haters.

With you idiots.

If he took the Gaethje fight everyone would be howolling about how he doesn’t deserve this fight and Garthje should have turned him down. However, since he accepted the Cowvoy fight, a fight against the #5 LW in the world after a year+ hiatus and not having won in 3 years, he’s hunting for an easy win and should have fought a better opponent.

The truth is most of you despise Conor. No matter what he did no matter who he fought, you were going to have a problem with it. The truth is Conor can’t win with you idiots.
This is not remotely true.

He wants a title shot. He wants a rematch with Khabib. He was offered Gaethje, Gaethje wanted the fight, but instead, he's fighting the guy Gaethje just knocked out and fully expects a title shot in return. That is not honorable nor worthy of respect from a sport's perspective.

No one would have said shit about him fighting Gaethje other than that it takes balls.

OP is absolutely right and all you nerds and virgins can do is attack him ad hominem

With you idiots.

How about he and his fans stop acting like he deserves to be put in to title or big fights after beating cowboy who is gatekeeper.

People despise conor because he is a POS, entitled con artist who has brought the worst and most clueless fanbase ever.

Nevermind that he is on camera assaulting an old man and is under investigation for two sexual assaults (not far fetched to see a guy who assaults an old man for no reason take advantage of women (he is on camera out partying with other females)).

How about he and his fans stop acting like he deserves to be put in to title or big fights after beating cowboy who is gatekeeper.

People despise conor because he is a POS, entitled con artist who has brought the worst and most clueless fanbase ever.

Nevermind that he is on camera assaulting an old man and is under investigation for two sexual assaults (not far fetched to see a guy who assaults an old man for no reason take advantage of women (he is on camera out partying with other females)).

lets not forget him tweeting about wanting Luke and his sons to die
https://www.thesun.ie/sport/mma/4477226/conor-mcgregor-attack-boxing-luke-keeler/

Back