The reason why mma fans say they don't care about colby vs usman

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This fight shows to the average sherdoger that they like cringe wwe trash talk and this type of stuff works, the amount of people saying that they don't care about this fight almost everyday in the forums is funny, i guess the ppv numbers will be good even though it will probably be a boring ass fight

Last edited:
I just can't get behind Usman. Talented fighter but is unskilled in the art of tweeting.

Hate to see his insta!

The only people who don't care are the casuals and the fooking haters.
If you got eyes you can see the talent in their skillset... But then again Sherdoggers are a bunch of casuals who don't train nor have the fight knowledge to discern shit other than hating on a shtick or a certain way of style.
even though it will probably be a boring ass fight
You'll be surprised after Colby leaves Snoozeman for dead in the third and makes the Welterweight great again and giving Jorge and all of ATT a big fat paycheck.

The animosity from Usman is real. The shit from Colby is fake and cringe but he's a habitual line stepper. That's enough for me. Both these guys are high level. Im watching.

If you got eyes you can see the talent in their skillset... But then again Sherdoggers are a bunch of casuals who don't train nor have the fight knowledge to discern shit other than hating on a shtick or a certain way of style.
I just find it funny that people that for sure gonna watch the fight say that they dont care, sherdogers think that they are immune to liking wwe bullshit trashtalk but in reality they love it

Last edited:
Boring stylistic match up. I won't watch because I won't be home and don't care to come home and find a replay.

You'll be surprised after Colby leaves Snoozeman for dead in the third and makes the Welterweight great again and giving Jorge and all of ATT a big fat paycheck.
You seem angry about something.

All BS
You know who is going to be watching Colby vs Usman?
giphy.gif

People just don't like the personality attached to either.
I will still watch though, definitely curious what transpires between two fighters with somewhat similar elite skills.

I don't really care much about it because I suspect it'll be boring.

I couldn’t really understand the op in a single read through. Try rewriting that garbage TS

i fully accepted the fact that this will be a boring ass fight and the cringe is just too high however i am just very invested in the outcome and what happens next at UFC WW division.

I'm going to watch because it's a great matchup. I don't keep up with the bullshit, but I've gathered that Colby is a troll and I appreciate that.

His schtick with the strippers in the couple videos I've seen was lame, but I'll support as long as he keeps pissing people off without crashing cars into pregnant ladies.

i fully accepted the fact that this will be a boring ass fight and the cringe is just too high however i am just very invested in the outcome and what happens next at UFC WW division.
I don't think it will be boring if Colby controls and wins. His offensive output is pretty wild. If Usman can neutralize and control him, though, we're probably in for a snoozer.

i mean i'd watch if they let usman have a boomerang?

other than that i'm worried i'll forget it's even on, which would be a shame, cos some of the other fights on the card look awesome

Boring stylistic match up. I won't watch because I won't be home and don't care to come home and find a replay.

I won't be home either. That's because I'll be at the sports bar watching these two blankets hug each other for 25 minutes.

Back