The reason why mma fans say they don't care about colby vs usman

I’m down for it. Personally I just want to see Colby get stomped. If he somehow does win though I wouldn’t be too upset, would make things pretty interesting.

It's pretty simple. They both have pretty boring styles.

This fight shows to the average sherdoger that they like cringe wwe trash talk and this type of stuff works, the amount of people saying that they don't care about this fight almost everyday in the forums is funny, i guess the ppv numbers will be good even though it will probably be a boring ass fight

Huh im confused by this

Do you mean casual fans??

real MMA fans dont give a shit about cringe/trash talk? Or any of that mess unless its real beef

And will probably watch this fight, and see who makes the adjustments necessary to win..as the wrestling will likely be close or cancelling out depending on the round

The animosity from Usman is real. The shit from Colby is fake and cringe but he's a habitual line stepper. That's enough for me. Both these guys are high level. Im watching.

TS is a casual and his opinion don't matter a lot of people seem to forget or just unaware of exactly just how long Usman as been wanting to fight Colby, Colby don't want to fight Usman he has to fight Usman big difference in wanting to fight and having to have to fight someone.

Both guys are boring fighters, wich makes it hard to imagine them fighting eachother would be anything other then a total snoozefest.

Back