The reason why mma fans say they don't care about colby vs usman

Trump will watch it cuz he has more mma knowledge than most of you casuals around here.

They rather see a bmf title with 2 journeymen fighters in their mid 30s.

This fight shows to the average sherdoger that they like cringe wwe trash talk and this type of stuff works, the amount of people saying that they don't care about this fight almost everyday in the forums is funny, i guess the ppv numbers will be good even though it will probably be a boring ass fight
Lol, I think it is an interesting match up and since their grappling should cancel each other out they will both be forced to find a way to win outside their comfort zones.

For that reason I'm interested in the fight but I've paid no attention to the trash talk and drama leading up too it outside of reading headlines.

As for the PPV doing good numbers that would actually surprise me despite the card being incredible as a whole.

The casuals have no clue who either if these guys are and Colby's gimmick has not caught on with the mainstream so the only people who even know there is trash talking and drama are the hardcore fans and they don't translate into blockbuster PPVs.

I'll be absolutely shocked if the last card (Diaz vs Maz) doesn't end up as the biggest seller of the year.

Anyone that thinks its gonna be boring really shouldnt be on any MMA sites tbh. Like what are you doing

The only people who don't care are the casuals and the fooking haters.
If you got eyes you can see the talent in their skillset... But then again Sherdoggers are a bunch of casuals who don't train nor have the fight knowledge to discern shit other than hating on a shtick or a certain way of style.

Depends what your definition is of “casual” but anyone with a Sherdog account doesn’t come under my definition of that, you take more than a passing interest in the sport then.

This fight shows to the average sherdoger that they like cringe wwe trash talk and this type of stuff works, the amount of people saying that they don't care about this fight almost everyday in the forums is funny, i guess the ppv numbers will be good even though it will probably be a boring ass fight
Championship bout with a worthy contender. Plus they genuinely dislike each other. I'm looking forward to it. The two best a WW right now. The card is stacked. I can't wait!

But then again Sherdoggers are a bunch of casuals who don't train
Taste it in grappling subsection, most likely you'll find where to roll if u are in US and then wrote in forum again how they rolled with you.

From other point yes, they that train, talks shit far less in other sections.

From other point, without wievership ( doesn't matters train wievers something or no ) plenty of ppl in sport didn't had any income from sport, their managers and coaches too.

Let's be real, nobody gives a shit about this fight.

The only people who don't care are the casuals and the fooking haters.
If you got eyes you can see the talent in their skillset... But then again Sherdoggers are a bunch of casuals who don't train nor have the fight knowledge to discern shit other than hating on a shtick or a certain way of style.

You'll be surprised after Colby leaves Snoozeman for dead in the third and makes the Welterweight great again and giving Jorge and all of ATT a big fat paycheck.
Why and more particularly how is Colby giving anyone from ATT big fat paychecks? Guy made a reported 45k in show money in his last fight plus 10k in fight week incentive pay. Only guy at ATT handing out big paychecks is Dan Lambert.

I just find it funny that people that for sure gonna watch the fight say that they dont care, sherdogers think that they are immune to liking wwe bullshit trashtalk but in reality they love it
I love it enough to stream it for free but not pay for it, does that count?

Tbh I'm way more interested in Volk Max than Usman Colby tbh. Hoping the Aussie lad brings home the title and Max starts thinking about building up for another crack at 155.

I'm excited for the fight, but even with two title fights as backup i don't think it will sell well. Despite Colby's best efforts he's not a draw & even though he's the champion no-one outside of the hardcore fans even have a clue who Usman is.

I care because as a fight fan, it's important to see who is the best in the division.

no matter how exciting/boring the fighter, these guys are the numbers 1 and 2 in the division

Also with so much shit going on between both guys and how long we have had to wait, this fight might actually be quite exciting!

I just can't get behind Usman. Talented fighter but is unskilled in the art of tweeting.

Hate to see his insta!

He's got double the social media following of Colby. I don't know who thats more insulting to...

You think this fight is going to do numbers? Jesus....

I just find it funny that people that for sure gonna watch the fight say that they dont care, sherdogers think that they are immune to liking wwe bullshit trashtalk but in reality they love it

Nailed it.

Maybe except some of the true purists, but yeah a lot of us grew up loving pro-wrestling.

I just can't get behind Usman. Talented fighter but is unskilled in the art of tweeting.

Hate to see his insta!
Don’t ever look for it! His insta is painful. Posts videos singing in cars and just so odd, such a try hard. I can’t believe he’s a ufc champion! Back in the day we had killers like George Foreman who didn’t talk, were so quiet and bad ass! Now this insta culture has just ruined the mystique.

Back