Randy F***ing Brown!

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
Taps Warley Alves with a triangle in Brazil. Huge accomplishment. Alves is very high level.

My man Randy. Such a likable and fun fighter. Congrats.

tenor.gif

He's lost before. He's no good.

Sure, Dawg!

Alves is one of the biggest frontrunners that I've ever seen.

He'd be top 10 easily if he could compete at his best for the duration of a fight.

Good for Brown though. Dude has really improved substantially and bounced back from the KO loss to Niko Price.

He also beat Barberena far worse than Luque did.

Last edited:
It got deleted by the randy hanging travis comment was funny as hell props the the poster who said it. No reason to delete that though it wasnt offensive but hey I got dubs for a gif of a pooping rhino

Cool finish for sure. I have no idea what Alves was doing there though.

Alves gassed so hard. It was most evident when he let Randy escape his back mount and end up on top, just laid there and didn't even fight it and this was in round 1.

Alves gassed so hard. It was most evident when he let Randy escape his back mount and end up on top, just laid there and didn't even fight it and this was in round 1.

Low level HW like cardio there. Nice win for Brown but can't believe Warley was so winded when the first round was over and the fight wasn't even fought in that high of a pace. Trinaldo is over 40 and fought a better pace for full 15 minutes.

I think Randy Brown can beat Usman. He got the submission skills to do so.

Back