Who would you like to see step in when Dana no longer runs the UFC? (Genuine conversation please) :)

GSP Rush

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Before we start this is NOT a thread about whether you like/dislike Dana, how good he is at his job etc. but more so in regards to who steps in when Dana is no longer running the UFC that you feel would do a great job.

It's easy to say a lot of people won't miss Dana when he's no longer running the UFC (which may be the case) but if someone is not doing a great job you can guarantee hindsight could be different unless of course we get someone amazing who can do this but that will be something we'd have to see.

Though is there anyone you would love to see run the UFC once Dana White is no longer doing the job?

Genuine conversation please without any of the hate emotion some may have as I know it's hard sometimes to have these conversations without shitty comments or replies and try think on it from a realistic point of view.

Thanking you kindly, I look forward to hearing from some of you :)

Colby Covington is the answer , He will force Dana to surrender the post of UFC president to him after getting smacked by Colby.

chael-sonnen.jpg

Chael, you know what, that's actually a very good idea!!!!

Never thought of that but I like that and yeah, I agree he would do a great job!!!

Thank you by the way for contributing genuinely :)

Two random names: Rich Franklin and Shane McMahon

They both have their strengths and weaknesses, but I think both would do well in growing the sport globally and making sure the UFC events are events again.

This.

Chael is a fan of the sport and knows more about promotion than anybody else.

Yeah!!! I never thought about that before, that's such a great response.

You know when I first used to catch Chael's video's I wasn't much of a fan because I felt he was a bit over powering but that did a total 360 for me after watching them a while and his video's are actually really good and he is passionate about it too.

Before we start this is NOT a thread about whether you like/dislike Dana, how good he is at his job etc. but more so in regards to who steps in when Dana is no longer running the UFC that you feel would do a great job.

It's easy to say a lot of people won't miss Dana when he's no longer running the UFC (which may be the case) but if someone is not doing a great job you can guarantee hindsight could be different unless of course we get someone amazing who can do this but that will be something we'd have to see.

Though is there anyone you would love to see run the UFC once Dana White is no longer doing the job?

Genuine conversation please without any of the hate emotion some may have as I know it's hard sometimes to have these conversations without shitty comments or replies and try think on it from a realistic point of view.

Thanking you kindly, I look forward to hearing from some of you :)

I don't know.
Dana is irreplaceable.
Meanwhile, Dave Sholler as an interim boss.
191021040333584326.png

Two random names: Rich Franklin and Shane McMahon

They both have their strengths and weaknesses, but I think both would do well in growing the sport globally and making sure the UFC events are events again.

Shane McMahon is a good dude, the only thing is does he know enough about MMA as I do feel that would be important (I have no idea so won't pre-judge that)

Back