Who would you like to see step in when Dana no longer runs the UFC? (Genuine conversation please) :)

I corrected your spelling, not your grammar.

Anyways...I don’t think Dana is, or Chael will be, doing the bookkeeping.

People make mistakes, doesn’t mean that he can’t redeem himself. He paid the 10,000 fine and did the two years community service.

For the record, in 2006, Sonnen, a real estate agent in the Portland, Ore., region was the realtor for a home sale in which he told the title company to pay a plumbing company for repairs, even though he knew that they would not be carried out.

Once the mortgage company agreed to the loan, the plumbing company (owned by Chael’s mother) received $69,000 and in turn paid the home buyer $65,000 "at Sonnen's direction," the attorney's office states. So the mortgage company loaned more than necessary for repairs, no repairs were made, and 65,000 of the 69,000 was handed over to the buyer, who had a larger than necessary loan to pay back. A whole lot of shady things were happening in the mortgage industry during that time and he has since paid for his mistake.

If Chael is a steroid cheat I’m not sure that matters much. He’s been completely honest about it, unlike pretty much everyone else who’s been busted. Dana looks like a possible steroid abuser himself.

Yet you have no actually proof.

Dana has never been in a sanctioned fight, endangering lives and breaking rules has he?

Your feeble attempts are magnified by your pure stupidity.

Sonnen is not the man suited to become the face of the UFC.

Back to the fries boy.

What promotions company he own or run? You guys are like children. There’s zero evidence he knows “more about promotion than anybody else”. What?
Dude, chill out.
Chael has been running a grappling promotion called Submission Underground since 2017. They have put several events and they had huge names on it: Jon Jones, Hendo, Faber, Gonzaga, Gordon Ryan, Rumble, Craig Jones, etc. The list goes on.

I could do a flawless job for the right price.

Dana hasn't really had a heir apparent. He's gonna McManhon it and go till he drops

steven-seagal-is-the-lamest-guy-ever-1413325642622.jpeg

Friend to the panda and deadly combatant all the same. Tito Ortiz will not dare challenge this man.

Yet you have no actually proof.

Dana has never been in a sanctioned fight, endangering lives and breaking rules has he?

Your feeble attempts are magnified by your pure stupidity.

Sonnen is not the man suited to become the face of the UFC.

Back to the fries boy.
Genuinely hope your day gets better.

Eddie Hearn is the only correct answer. A true fight fan and a super slick promoter.

Plus he can pretend to be fighters on the phone for Ariels phone to drum up fake beef, now THAT would be gold

Eddie Hearn is the only correct answer. A true fight fan and a super slick promoter.

Plus he can pretend to be fighters on the phone for Ariels phone to drum up fake beef, now THAT would be gold

lol, I was watching the Chisora thing again last night lol

Bisping and DC > Chael.

I don't think anybody can replace Dana, so I would say even having co-chairs or 3 guys split what he does would be good. Bisping, DC, and Bjorn could make for an interesting trio.

Rogan could do it, but in 10 years he'll be getting up there and I doubt he wants it.

Yeah, I think Bisping is a really great choice to be honest.

Back