4 reasons why I think Woodley doesn't have much credibility as a champion

He has the belt and won via a non controversial stoppage. Don't need to read that very long op to know Woodley has normal championship cred

The majority of this site rails against PED use when it's from Brazilian fighters, Hispanic fighters and Black fight era.

But if a white fighter gets caught it's no big deal. I already gave examples.

When Lesnar pissed this whole site turned on hunt after he voiced his anger over the issue. Many fans k new he was juicing the whole time and still supported him.

Jones pops do the same thing and this place voids his career.
Oh cry a river, you race-baiting bitch.

What more credibility is needed than a KO of the belt holder? It don't matter how he got there and if he deserved the title shot.

cant respect him much because he ducked the shit out of Lombard long time before he got his shot

I got a good one...

tumblr_mj60k8pANU1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

And yet..hes still the champ....damn...

What more credibility is needed than a KO of the belt holder? It don't matter how he got there and if he deserved the title shot.

Hate.

A hater is someone that cant give credit where its due. Period. He KOd the champ. Damn...i fucking HATE conor..and love Aldo, but shit man...aldo was dumb as hell for how he fought and he got KOd. It sucks. It is what it is. I really hope aldo starches conors ass like i believe he will in the rematch but i have to wait to see him get beat down again from diaz.

What im saying is, haters that cant admit the truth make their lives a living hell, and lose credibility so when they post, you know its pretty much a joke and should probably ignore it.

you realize 1,2 and 4 also applies to Lawler?
get a life kid

You crying over Lesnar being called a cheating white pos for 3 days straight.

And of course your inbred dumbass can't refute any points.

Fuck off neo nazi cunt.
There you go again. Anyone who disagrees is racist. Your momma taught ya well.

It's not race baiting if it's true, dumbass.
It's not true just because you decide it's true, dumbass. Mark Hunt actually said "white piece of shit." You guys are just assuming people don't like Woodley because he's black, instead of because he's a whining crybaby.

It's not true just because you decide it's true, dumbass. Mark Hunt actually said "white piece of shit." You guys are just assuming people don't like Woodley because he's black, instead of because he's a whining crybaby.

No...it's definitely true here, you little bitch.

Just like black soccer players get hated on in soccer, so do black fighters in mma. Not saying it happens in every sport or everywhere, but it definitely happens here.

And it's not just Woodley.

Back