Media Conor trained for khabib harder than he ever did for anyone!

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 556651

khabib beat the best version of conor mcgregor of all times.

Didnt prime conor lose to worse fighters than khabib? and got smashed by worse wrestlers than khabib? nate diaz rings a bell? chad mini mendes? LOL. conor since becoming champ champ has only lost 2 fights one vs floyd the best boxer and one vs khabib the best wrestler. the conor that fought nate diaz and chad mendes isnt beating khabib or coming close to him.

bleeding, sweating, bringing in chechen grapplers/wrestler, going swimming and training 2am LOL. hes never trained this hard for a fight in his life and he was not good enough. the ufc and its minions are trying to push the narrative that he didnt cause how could you sell a rematch where he got smashed completely without bringing in excuses and giving the illusion that hes gonna be different in the rematch?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t think so. Conor came into that fight off a two year layoff. He was tense and scared, it showed during he walkout. He looked like he was trying to make people believe he was confident instead of exuding confidence like his previous self

Nah, that was the worst version of "prime Conor" we have seen, besides the Mendes - fight. 2 year layoff, had just got 100m in his last fight, all the partying, etc.

Hes gonna sell because he's Conor fucking McGregor
If he fights kabob it will sell, if its Cowboy it will sell, etc.
The same cant be said about the tiramisu diva, though

He spent an entire training camp and hundreds of thousands focused on wrestling, grappling defense, etc. That was the best version of Conor that could've faced Khabib in terms of grappling, and he still got submitted and had to foul 100 times.

Nah, that was the worst version of "prime Conor" we have seen, besides the Mendes - fight.
So the two times he's looked bad in MMA are the two times he's fought offensive wrestlers. Wonder if that's a coincidence.

...as a guy who dislikes Conor and his stupid 'fans'...i got to say..its time to move on...

Hes gonna sell because he's Conor fucking McGregor
If he fights kabob it will sell, if its Cowboy it will sell, etc.
The same cant be said about the tiramisu diva, though

Kim Kardashian sells more, you should change your name to MoneyGrabbarian.

I don’t think so. Conor came into that fight off a two year layoff. He was tense and scared, it showed during he walkout. He looked like he was trying to make people believe he was confident instead of exuding confidence like his previous self

I hate when that happens. You train for months and then on the big night you forget to turn on your Exuder.

I hate when that happens. You train for months and then on the big night you forget to turn on your Exuder.
As if you have any idea what’s it’s like to fight a world class opponent when millions of people are watching

Lmfao

Last edited by a moderator:

But his coach directly contradicts your opinion, which isn't based in reality. You're just looking for excuses.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bl...r-mcgregor-sparring-khabib-nurmagomedov-fight

"Given McGregor’s recent inactivity, fans are concerned ‘The Notorious’ will suffer from ring rust come fight night on Oct. 6, when he is scheduled to lock horns with the undefeated Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 229.

According to longtime coach John Kavanagh, however, ring rust shouldn’t be a problem because of how McGregor has trained in preparation for UFC 229.

The SBG Ireland head coach says his prized student has been through ‘a lot of very intense training sessions’ to help mimic the real fight at Las Vegas’ T-Mobile Arena.

“I think it’s how you approach training,” Kavanagh said in a recent interview with The Mac Life. “I think if your gym environment and how you train in the gym is very separate to how you compete then for sure there will be ring rust but if you are regularly putting yourself in stressful sparring situations, which is the best we can get in the gym environment, it more resembles competition then.

“So, specifically very much for this training camp we had a lot of very intense training sessions, sparring sessions, it’s done in the environment he’s going to compete in. We even had spectators for a lot of the spars, so we’re trying to make the training environment as closely mimic the competition environment so there isn’t that much of a disconnect between the two of them.”"

I don't really care how hard conor trained. Watch the fight against little Chad Mendes and tell me you believed McGregor could wrestle. Train as long as you want, but it's hard to pick up wrestling late in life.

But his coach directly contradicts your opinion, which isn't based in reality. You're just looking for excuses.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bl...r-mcgregor-sparring-khabib-nurmagomedov-fight

"Given McGregor’s recent inactivity, fans are concerned ‘The Notorious’ will suffer from ring rust come fight night on Oct. 6, when he is scheduled to lock horns with the undefeated Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 229.

According to longtime coach John Kavanagh, however, ring rust shouldn’t be a problem because of how McGregor has trained in preparation for UFC 229.

The SBG Ireland head coach says his prized student has been through ‘a lot of very intense training sessions’ to help mimic the real fight at Las Vegas’ T-Mobile Arena.

“I think it’s how you approach training,” Kavanagh said in a recent interview with The Mac Life. “I think if your gym environment and how you train in the gym is very separate to how you compete then for sure there will be ring rust but if you are regularly putting yourself in stressful sparring situations, which is the best we can get in the gym environment, it more resembles competition then.

“So, specifically very much for this training camp we had a lot of very intense training sessions, sparring sessions, it’s done in the environment he’s going to compete in. We even had spectators for a lot of the spars, so we’re trying to make the training environment as closely mimic the competition environment so there isn’t that much of a disconnect between the two of them.”"

Are you dumb? What else is he gonna say, that’s his coach!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back