Haha can you imagine this fight? M. Pereira vs M page?

colorado

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
It would be some Entertaining stuff! UFC should provide a disco ball. Invite Kevin lee for chicken dance, lesnar for break dancing. Can some one provide some gifs?

Can you imagine some doing this in a fight?

5c74066706f996f911d61783

At first I thought pereira was a joke. But he is actually solid. Did you see how fast his counters were? And he carries tons of power at 170 and he is huge! Everything he landed Hurt his opponent in this fight.

Ps I am not on wagon quite yet, however the dude packs power and speed and will finish fight if people blink

One of them would get knocked out in hilarious fashion

At first I thought pereira was a joke. But he is actually solid. Did you see how fast his counters were? And he carries tons of power at 170 and he is huge! Everything he landed Hurt his opponent in this fight.

Ps I am not on wagon quite yet, however the dude packs power and speed and will finish fight if people blink

He's good. His right hand after that knee was nice.

When i first saw him he kinda sucked but now his footwork has caught up enough to where he can open up his crazy shit with accuracy

But i think Page is more skilled and faster. I don't think that'd be a particularly hard fight for him either

Getting ko'd on a mistake against a top 5 ww means he sucks though i guess even though Lima would beat Michel like he kicked his dog

He's good. His right hand after that knee was nice.

When i first saw him he kinda sucked but now his footwork has caught up enough to where he can open up his crazy shit with accuracy

But i think Page is more skilled and faster. I don't think that'd be a particularly hard fight for him either

Getting ko'd on a mistake against a top 5 ww means he sucks though i guess even though Lima would beat Michel like he kicked his dog
I think page is more skilled too, however Pereira’s timing is weird and awkward. Kinda like machida early years. And I think that would a factor

Page has only had 3 pro fights
Don’t be putting him in there with a veteran

I think page is more skilled too, however Pereira’s timing is weird and awkward. Kinda like machida early years. And I think that would a factor
The awkwardness does tend to seem to make guys "watch"

That's dangerous...fair point. I just think itd be a kickboxing fight more or less and mvp is a very good kickboxer.

I've seen mvp a couple times and it was fun as hell...he is legitimately really good, that's not a popular opinion around here but it's true

Sadly we may never find out. But, sure would be some entertainment for us! Haha or not, kind of Like two great grapplers that choose to fight standing.

Back