Is Khamzat can some how survive middle weight him vs Shavkat is gonna be a super fight trilogy/rivalry

TheTribalQueef

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Khamzats brave for moving up and if he can some how get through the best middle weight has to offer and become a champion I feel like this will be one of the highest level rivalries we've seen in mixed martial arts.

I imagine Khamzat will be 185 champion while Shavkat will be champ at 170. It will be bigger than Khabib vs Ferguson I'm it's time since they both have title and that unstoppable aura.

Dana's Banking the future of the ufc on these two fighters.

Last edited:
Hence super fight

"Dana's Banking the future of the ufc on these two fighters."

You know how this business works right? Remind me when the last event that was held in Kazakhstan was? Shavkat is a great fighter and I'd love to see him as a champion but the UFC certainly isn't "banking" on him becoming a champion in any factual sense. From a financial perspective it's always better to have a champion from somewhere like the US, the UK or Brazil than one from Kazakhstan.

"Dana's Banking the future of the ufc on these two fighters."

You know how this business works right? Remind me when the last event that was held in Kazakhstan is? Shavkat is a great fighter and I'd love to see him as a champion but the UFC certainly isn't "banking" on him becoming a champion in any factual sense. From a financial perspective it's always better to have a champion from somewhere like the US, the UK or Brazil than one from Kazakhstan.
I guess you missed conor and khabib lol both of them sold millions of buys worth of ppvs respectively it doesn't matter where on the map you are from even though they helps the ufc to push you, if they're trying to expand their market there

Ultimately it's about becoming a big star in any location and people don't give a shit where you're from.

Khamzat and shavkat are the future of the ufc

Khanzat aura of imvencibility is long gone
That's why I'm saying if he pulls it off. I believed he could be undefeated at weltweight if he avoided burns but now that he's moved up he has to shift focus. He should try and become champion.

Khamzat is not making 170 and Shavkat will rule that division which is probably the reason Khamzat moved up

A Middleweight Russian fighting Welterweight from a former Soviet republic will not sell PPV. Maybe you have a different criteria to measure a super fight? It is not a super-fight for earning big PPV $$; the common, current criteria, for "super fights".

Most casuals have not heard of Shavkat and Khamzat rarely fights. These two things would have to change to create big interest in their fight.

Last edited:
"Khamzats brave for moving up...."
giphy.gif

That statement does not deserve a real response.

Khamzat has some rough matchups ahead of him at middleweight. Also Shavkat has no cakewalk either. I do not believe he can take Leon down unless Leon initiates the grappling.

Not exactly sure where this thread is going trilogy/rivalry..? But backing away and out...
200w.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back