Max is the best and most exciting fighter

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
But every time I log onto Sherdog I never see a thread about Max

Do you guys not like the best? You don't like exciting fighters?

put some hesspect on his name

Goat MAx

Did you see that John Makdessi fight tho?

Max is one of my favorites. Total badass and seemingly a chill dude.

Yep he's technically excellent and very entertaining to watch. Seems like forever since he's fought.

Plus he's Hawaiian....new breed of BJ Penn type shit. I think he will smoke poirier with them 10 piece dragon Ball Z combos

Goat MAx
Max is a great champ, there's literally nothing bad that can be said about him. Apart from the fact that he's still untested by wrestlers at the highest level, that is :D

He didn't win a fight yesterday did he? By Sherdog logic Pettis is the GOAT, followed by Masvidal and then Ngannou. What have you done for me lately

Would love to see Max fight at 170 in the future. His chin is already solid at 145, at 170 it will be very hard to ko him

Great fighter, dominant champ and always entertaining in the cage. He was talked about a lot a while ago, especially when he beat aldo twice and crushing Ortega.

Goat MAx
Tony Ferguson is by a mile

My favourite fighter - So much respect for Max. I think he's pretty universally respected on here. You'll see plenty of Max vs Khabib threads if he gets past Poirer. Guarantee it.

Top 5 favorite fighter of mine. Amazing fighter. Some of the best boxing and cardio in the business.

Zabit still takes him down and subs him though.

<DCWhoa>

Top 5 favorite fighter of mine. Amazing fighter. Some of the best boxing and cardio in the business.

Zabit still takes him down and subs him though.

<DCWhoa>
Zabit will get the beating of his life.

He’s good, but also incredibly overrated. He’s a brawler with above average boxing and an iron chin/elite cardio. He has had all very favorable match ups which has contributed a ton to his success. Its a shame we never got to seem him against Edgar or Mendes, it would’ve told us a lot.

I think he loses to Zabit and gets absolutely obliterated by Khabib.

He’s good, but also incredibly overrated. He’s a brawler with above average boxing and an iron chin/elite cardio. He has had all very favorable match ups which has contributed a ton to his success. Its a shame we never got to seem him against Edgar or Mendes, it would’ve told us a lot.

Overrated?

13 fight win streak including the goat FW twice.

A lot of dumb things in one short post. Impressive.

*He's overrated? He's rated exactly where he should be by the majority - the top of the food chain FW with a good shot at the Elite LWs.

*He's not a fucking brawler - A brawler doesn't utilise the footwork or slide out defence that Max does. He gets hit more than some because he likes to throw long combinations.

*All favourable matchups - Over the last few years FW has literally had two top tier wrestlers... Chad Mendes - who fought 6 times in 5 years. And Frankie - who Max was scheduled to face. So every other elite in the division is a favourable matchup? Dumb.

*You mean you HOPE he loses to Zabit; there's NOTHING to suggest that he does.

Sorry to grab your post and pick on you - but a dumb post, is a dumb post.

Back