Social Usman criticizing Colby for his supposed entitled nativism

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Usman on JRE said that he and other immigrants are just as American as Colby and his entitled MAGA bunch but maybe Colby and those like him feel the way they do about guys like Usman because for all of Usman's supposed Americanism he represents his birth country of Nigeria whenever he gets a chance to...

You don't see Colby representing Scotland (his last name's origin).

This fight will determine the 2020 election. I knew Conor would be double champ after Trump won the election.

Usman has taken the mantle from Woodley in fighting against racism in MMA

Woodley isn't that fussed about losing the belt to Usman rather than to a great white hope because he knows deep down that Usman will continue to fight the good fight against racism in MMA.

Woodley fought hard against racism in MMA but it was time to pass the mantle onto another fighter like Usman.

Everyone living in 3rd world countries has the right to come to the US and get them welfare checks.

America shouldn't be destabilizing countries in Africa, Latin America and the Middle East for starters.

and without other cultures, America's "culture" ceases to exist.

Who SHOULD be destabilizing these other countries and what does that have to do with entitled nativism ?

Usman on JRE said that he and other immigrants are just as American as Colby and his entitled MAGA bunch but maybe Colby and those like him feel the way they do about guys like Usman because for all of Usman's supposed Americanism he represents his birth country of Nigeria whenever he gets a chance to...

You don't see Colby representing Scotland (his last name's origin).

Usman wants it both ways. He wants recognition as an immigrant but he also wants to be seen as American. The problem is he goes out of his way to promote one and not the other.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, mma is arguably the worst forum to try turn into a platform for political change.

You're a cage fighter, not MLK. Shut the f**k up.

America shouldn't be destabilizing countries in Africa, Latin America and the Middle East for starters.

America is doing what every other power has done since the dawn of time. The only difference is we are good at it. And honestly, if your first reaction to warlords in Africa and Latin America murdering thousands is to blame the US for that one time they supported that one leader 30 years ago who isn't even alive anymore, you probably just hate America for the sake of it

Usman wants it both ways. He wants recognition as an immigrant but he also wants to be seen as American. The problem is he goes out of his way to promote one and not the other.

Tons of immigrant athletes have this mentality. They want to be special snowflakes when it suits them (especially when it comes to endorsements/funding), but then want to be "just as American" when it doesn't.

I find Usman to sound entitled. You aren't entitled to be regarded as "just as American" regardless of your decisions just because you moved there. You don't even represent the USA.

Noticing trends and patterns is racist and reflects a racist mindset.

All countries/race/ethnicities are equal on everything, except evil stuff, where White people have a decided advantage.

I wrote a sociology paper in college about this and got an A+ so I know what I'm talking about.

If it wasn't for Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Israel, Turkey, etc. the US wouldn't be able to do as much as they have/do.

lol you're Swedish bro. You haven't been relevant in...well ever actually
My Viking brothers already conquered everyone basically. Hell, most of the people in the UK have Scandinavian blood, because we had our way with their women.

Odin bless.

Back