Would Anthony Joshua vs Ngannou in boxing with 4oz mma gloves be a flip of a coin who wins?

Dacha

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Or it would be definetely Joshua ?

Lol i just got off the phone with anthony. He wants none of that.

AJ is far better technically but he has been wobbled many times before. If Ngannou landed solidly he would sleep AJ

AJ wins 9/10 times though easily. He’s bigger, faster, hits harder and just better than Francis

Boxing is a different animal

Stipe made Francis look silly on the feet

AJ probably wins but once they start swinging who knows really

AJ is a little chinny and 4oz gloves are a different game

Ngannou wins
Ngannou has really hard leg kicks and honestly it would probably only take one to rock AJ
Ngannou also has a wrestling and grappling game that whilst not elite is enough to take a amateur down.
Ngannou by submission if he wants or knockout via head or leg kick if he wants.

Guys this guy is much more delusional than Rhonda fan girls.
Joshua omegastomps him.
<36>
Boooy you will cry again when he fights Jones/Stipe/Lesnar or DC.

@Thenewguysnm1 you are a shit poster, but this "leg kick" myth makes me cringe. Conor is a much better kicker than Ngannou and Floyd would only need 1-2 months for Conors kicking game. Go to a fucking gym and stop writing bullshit. Even DCs leg kicks are much better.

This is boxing btw.

I think AJ wins but Francis would give him a run for his money

Anthony Joshua is the heavyweight boxing champion of the world. Ngannou is a mmartist who hits like a truck but he has no business in a boxing ring with AJ....regardless of gloves.

Why do we keep doing this delusional shit?

In any sort of stand-up boxing match, gloves or no gloves, an elite boxer starches an MMA fighter. Ngannou literally has 0% chance against Joshua in this scenario.

Boxers do nothing but box. Most since childhood. They hit harder, they see punches quicker, their reflexes and chins are made specifically for that one discipline. It's always a slaughter in boxing rules for an elite boxer

Last edited:
Anthony "Rumble" Johnson vs. Nagannou may be a toss-up....

AJ beats Francis, but gets tooled by Fury..
<seedat>

Flip of a coin is 50/50 odds, and that fight won't be. I think Ngannou has a rare power and speed, and i think he would have a better chance than anyone in boxing against a world champ. Not a good chance though..Slim chance.

Wrong AJ.

Anthony Johnson vs Francis is more fun than Anthony Joshua.

Back