Crime 30 years to life for Danny Masterson

Well she's fucked in the head as much as most of them then.

They were doing IG Live posts driving to the courthouse all smiley together. I believe Masterson thought he would definitely get off.

Again, this is the Sherdog effect. Never for one second believe the women, hence why so few women ever come forward and out of those few how few rapists get convicted. It's men like you who are that very problem.

All due respect to you - I know of your story with abuse because you've talked about it on these boards before. I do think you're also a bit biased to always believe the woman.

And there have been a whole bunch of false accusations in the news - Amber Heard, Marilyn Manson, - Yale student now suing college because he was falsely accused and kicked out, I also believe Kobe Bryant was falsely accused for monetary reasons. Jonathan Majors got railroaded, etc.

So we have to treat every case individually and keep our biases out of it. Look at evidence objectively as possible.

Last edited:
They were doing IG Live posts driving to the courthouse all smiley together. I believe Masterson thought he would definitely get off.

All due respect to you - I know of your story with abuse because you've talked about it on these boards before. I do think you're also a bit biased to always believe the woman.

And there have been a whole bunch of false accusations in the news - Amber Heard, Marilyn Manson, - Yale student now suing coollege because he was falsely accused and kicked out, I also believe Kobe Bryant was falsely accused for monetary reasons. Jonathan Majors got railroaded, etc.

So we have to treat every case individually and keep our biases out of it. Look at evidence objectively as possible.
Marilyn Manson settled to avoid a trial. There were some disturbing allegations. Manson had also previously pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge against his security guard.

Kobe Bryant settled to avoid a trial and there was more physical evidence (as well as his own admissions) than in the Masterson case.

#metoo movement fucked up the general perception in that they wanted all women to be believed at their word always. That's absolutely the wrong approach. All women should be heard(listened to/not dismissed off hand). There are plenty of false allegations as well. Sure the false allegations are a small percentage of overall cases but it's problematic when it happens.

"
After 47 years, a New York man has been exonerated after new DNA testing conclusively excluded him as the perpetrator of a 1975 rape.

This is the longest known wrongful conviction in US history to be overturned by DNA evidence.

The tests identified a different man, who has since confessed to the rape.

Leonard Mack, 72, spent over seven years in prison after being convicted in 1976 for the crime he did not commit."

There have been plenty of other such cases.

Marilyn Manson settled to avoid a trial. There were some disturbing allegations. Manson had also previously pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge against his security guard.

The Marilyn Manson thing was a hit job. Evan Rachel Wood and her GF impersonated a freaking FBI agent faking some kind of investigation into Manson. They used an FBI letterhead and sent it out to all of Manson's previous GF's pretending there was an official investigation.

Then they had a Skype meeting with all these girls to do a coordinated hit job on Manson to get their stories straight.

One of the initial accusers and people at this meeting later retracted the accusations and publicly stated she was heavily pressured to go along with the rape/abuse story. She said this publicly and you can see her interviews on Youtube.

Evan Rachel Wood also did all this lying bizarre shit with her ex husband keeping his kid away from him and he had to take it to court.

Look into it if you're interested - Evan Rachel Wood is a real piece of work.

The Marilyn Manson thing was a hit job. Evan Rachel Wood and her GF impersonated a freaking FBI agent faking some kind of investigation into Manson. They used an FBI letterhead and sent it out to all of Manson's previous GF's pretending there was an official investigation.

Then they had a Skype meeting with all these girls to do a coordinated hit job on Manson to get their stories straight.

One of the initial accusers and people at this meeting later retracted the accusations and publicly stated she was heavily pressured to go along with the rape/abuse story. She said this publicly and you can see her interviews on Youtube.

Evan Rachel Wood also did all this lying bizarre shit with her ex husband keeping his kid away from him and he had to take it to court.

Look into it if you're interested - Evan Rachel Wood is a real piece of work.
Wow! I wasn't aware.

This just to the problem of relying solely on witness testimony. Witness testimony is often unreliable and sometimes outright fabricated.

Again, this is the Sherdog effect. Never for one second believe the women, hence why so few women ever come forward and out of those few how few rapists get convicted. It's men like you who are that very problem.
Absolutely not do I just "believe women" as some general rule. Thats literally the opposite of the way our law works in this country. Show me some evidence. Are you saying false accusations haven't happened before?

You are a hilariously dumb and reactionary person sometimes. People like you are dangerous because you mistake your emotional reaction for righteousness.

What if it was your son, facing 30 years in jail because some woman he may or may not have had relations with decided to take him down? You'd just "believe" her? No, you wouldn't. You just say dumb things like this to appear virtuous to a bunch of people you don't even really know.

Yeah, except few(if any) on Sherdog even has that attitude/belief.

Last edited:
Thats exactly whats scary about it. He said she said = the rest of your life in prison? Not sure I can get on board with that. It could happen to you.
In the end to say it’s he saif she said is over simplified to the point of being misleading. The jury was absolutely convinced that the complainant was being truthful. THATS how our criminal law system works - with evidence. Including eye witness victim testimony

Funny how the rapist is still getting white knighted on Sherfront. Unreal.

Absolutely not do I just "believe women" as some general rule. Thats literally the opposite of the way our law works in this country. Show me some evidence. Are you saying false accusations haven't happened before?

You are a hilariously dumb and reactionary person sometimes. People like you are dangerous because you mistake your emotional reaction for righteousness.

What if it was your son, facing 30 years in jail because some woman he may or may not have had relations with decided to take him down? You'd just "believe" her? No, you wouldn't. You just say dumb things like this to appear virtuous to a bunch of people you don't even really know.

That dude doesn't have kids.

Yea that may all be true, but in this Masterson case, he's guilty. All the evidence around it is overwhelming.

You obviously haven't actually looked into the evidence.

fantastic post.

Funny how the rapist is still getting white knighted on Sherfront. Unreal.

big difference between "white knighting" someone who allegedly committed something reprehensible...

than

asking "what proof was there? was evidence corroborates the allegations?"

(full disclosure, I have not followed this story, was the evidence damning?)

Yea that may all be true, but in this Masterson case, he's guilty. All the evidence around it is overwhelming.

I've read a little on it over the past couple of days and it seemed like a pretty flimsy case to me.

big difference between "white knighting" someone who allegedly committed something reprehensible...

than

asking "what proof was there? was evidence corroborates the allegations?"

(full disclosure, I have not followed this story, was the evidence damning?)
They’ve been investigating since 2016. The accusers took the stand and the defence wasn’t able to poke holes in their stories. And his MO was similar among the three accusers that testified.

The defences argument was the accusers were lying. They didn’t present enough evidence to show the accusers were in fact full of shit.

They’ve been investigating since 2016. The accusers took the stand and the defence wasn’t able to poke holes in their stories. And his MO was similar among the three accusers that testified.

The defences argument was the accusers were lying. They didn’t present enough evidence to show the accusers were in fact full of shit.
Wrong. There was ample evidence provided that weakened the credibility of the accusers. In a nutshell:

The first accuser serially attended his house parties and took drugs. She claims he rufee'd her the night he raped her. She didn't file a report until over a year later.
The second accuser was his girlfriend of five years. She continued dating him for months after the alleged incident.
The third accuser, well, here's what she had to say-- she went over to his house with his explicit expectation that she would take her clothes off. There's text evidence to prove her intent.

Besides, it's not the burden of the defense to prove a lie, but rather the burden of the prosecution to prove the truth; to substantiate evidence of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, and they most certainly did NOT achieve that.

The defense quite literally argued at one point, "This is not about consent". In a rape trial. LMFAO. Reflect on that for a moment.

Wrong. There was ample evidence provided that weakened the credibility of the accusers. In a nutshell:

The first accuser serially attended his house parties and took drugs. She claims he rufee'd her the night he raped her. She didn't file a report until over a year later.
The second accuser was his girlfriend of five years. She continued dating him for months after the alleged incident.
The third accuser, well, here's what she had to say-- she went over to his house with his explicit expectation that she would take her clothes off. There's text evidence to prove her intent.

Besides, it's not the burden of the defense to prove a lie, but rather the burden of the prosecution to prove the truth; to substantiate evidence of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, and they most certainly did NOT achieve that.

The defense quite literally argued at one point, "This is not about consent". In a rape trial. LMFAO. Reflect on that for a moment.
Yep. And they were all part of the same church which was also a factor in the reasons for still attending his house etc. the church covered up his shit, but they couldn’t do it forever.

There was overwhelming evidence? I’ve asked repeatedly for the full story.

Yep. And they were all part of the same church which was also a factor in the reasons for still attending his house etc. the church covered up his shit, but they couldn’t do it forever.
LOL, the church had nothing to cover up, and no, there's no evidence the church had any role in the reason for attendance. These were drug parties, grasshopper. Only one of the girls filed charges, over a year after the alleged crime, and the LAPD dismissed the investigation when determining it had no merit.

Everything you assume about this case is wrong. It was as baseless as the Jean Carroll case against Trump.

Back