3 wmma fights on a 5 fight ppv

I'm not even going to bother stealing that

I honesty love all 3 of these fights.
Valentina is one of the most exciting, brutal women out there at 125 and Nicco fights way better than her experience. Still, Bullet is going to probably beat her in the 2nd.
If you can't appreciate Andrade and Karolina, I don't know what to say. These 2 are a couple of the most exciting SWs on the roster and move forward at all times.
Esparza and Suarez should give Tatiana her first real test in grappling/wrestling. But from what I've seen of her so far, she has a chance to become the Khabib of SW and just steamroll chicks.

You're allowed to not like WMMA, but these are all top 5 matchups in their divisions, with one being a title fight. I admit there are less than stellar WMMA fights littering the UFC cards here and there, but these are 6 high level women worth watching.

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said, except perhaps the prediction of Shevchenko winning in the 2nd round. All 3 of these WMMA fights have the potential to be memorably good fights.

Plus I'm looking forward to the Zabit fight as well.

you will get to see a snuff film, Valentina killing that poor girl.

Its mad that 1 takedow. Can make ppl think he won the round.. mma is flawed

That whole card could be a snooze fest. I guess they are gambling on the main event and zabit/yair to deliver.

Karolina and Valentina both bound to be awesome even if just for the eye candy.

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said, except perhaps the prediction of Shevchenko winning in the 2nd round. All 3 of these WMMA fights have the potential to be memorably good fights.

Plus I'm looking forward to the Zabit fight as well.

I hope you're right. Nicco really impressed me on TUF. She's had some time to improve more too. Valentina is just scary at 125 though.

TBF Andrade fights are normally fun and this place will be salty if Montano gets the win

I won't be salty. If she wins deservedly, she'll gain my respect. I love Valentina but if she loses, whoever beats her has earned it.

Back