3 wmma fights on a 5 fight ppv

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score
IMG_20180804_221619.jpg

I hope this fails so that they don't do it again in the future.

When lineup was first announced thought for sure they'd move one to the prelims.

Some crazy moderating without proper explanation going on here

Yeah I have no interest in tuning in for that

Christ, the majority of sherdog should just quit watching at this point with how much bitching goes on.

That main card is good. Its certainly one of the better ones thats happened this year.

If youre actually spending $60 on a UFC PPV you may have an IQ lower than Jeff the drunk.... possibly even lower than Bobo.

Moral of the story, PPV is for suckers.

I wonder how many virgins they sacrificed to get Conor to come back?

They’re gonna have a nice end of the year but every card they’ve put out this year outside of 225 and 226 have been complete garbage.

3 wmma fights in a row, and then the most boring champ in history Tyrone "the inactive one" Booooorely

That yair vs zabit fight yall wanted so bad is on it so you guys should be happy, or was that fake outrage?

I might watch a highlight of all the fist touches nods and handshakes by Woodley and Till the next day. This entire card is a smoke break.

View attachment 417075

I hope this fails so that they don't do it again in the future.

When lineup was first announced thought for sure they'd move one to the prelims.

That is a long long long long long long long bathroom break between the first fight and the last fight of the two fight pay per view card.

Back