3 top fighters expect Khabib Nurmagomedov to 'kill' Conor McGregor when they trade blows at UFC 229

You know what? Top pro fighters have an established track record of not being able to predict fights worth shit.

"3 top fighters expect Khabib to kill Conor" is no more meaningful than "3 Sherbros expect Conor to sleep Khabib".

You know what? Top pro fighters have an established track record of not being able to predict fights worth shit.

"3 top fighters expect Khabib to kill Conor" is no more meaningful than "3 Sherbros expect Conor to sleep Khabib".

In fact I would give precedence to the sherbro prediction over a pro fighter prediction.

giphy.gif

TS in his short term on Sherdog has made a name of himself. A notorious Khabib nutgobbler. He probably has the amish beard thing going on, I hope he's gonna be A-OK if Khabib loses to Conor.

TS in his short term on Sherdog has made a name of himself. A notorious Khabib nutgobbler. He probably has the amish beard thing going on, I hope he's gonna be A-OK if Khabib loses to Conor.

06A75A31-6123-445E-A6CB-752BA4CB2A69.jpeg

This how I imagine all sherdoggers

In fact I would give precedence to the sherbro prediction over a pro fighter prediction.

A lot of Sherbros do have better track records than a lot of top fighters if you think about it. Fighters themselves are notoriously bad at picking fights, even ones not associated with either camps.

I hate overconfident opinions. People who don't see the possibility of them being wrong eat crow often.

In my opinion, Khabib will most likely beat Connor, but I could EASILY see Connor winning by knockout.

Be humble Sherbros.

Who cares about predictions...

Saturday, October 6th - WE WILL FIND OUT!
BelovedOrangeBunting-size_restricted.gif

Who da fook is that girl?

A lot of Sherbros do have better track records than a lot of top fighters if you think about it. Fighters themselves are notoriously bad at picking fights, even ones not associated with either camps.

CTE+ guys without notable bias towards their own styles (wrestlers picking wrestlers, etc)

TJ picked Conor.

I trust his judgement.
He knew Faber & TAM were dickheads way before anyone else.
He also knew he'd smoke Cody with ease in the 2nd fight.

Predictions can be fun but ultimately are utterly pointless, nobody fucking knows. Let's hope it's a good fight, and whoever wins goes on to face the top guys in the weight class.

You legit seem triggered

Back