3 top fighters expect Khabib Nurmagomedov to 'kill' Conor McGregor when they trade blows at UFC 229

For the sake of the LW division I hope Khabib wins and goes on to defend his title against guys like Kevin Lee, Tony Ferguson and Poirier.
Even though I actually like Conor more than Khabib. I prefer a fighter with amazing punches and kicks over an oversized monkey looking guy fighting down a lower weight class and wrestlefucking the opposition.
For the bigger picture I have to go for Khabib.

Surprise surprise... huggers are now saying fighters don't know shit about fighting. Few random posts of TJ being brilliant because he chooses McDuck. And y'all say the haters are nonsensical?

meh.
Fighters are very rarely impartial.
Whether because someone beat a guy who trains with him, or because he lost to that guy, or even because he knows someone who did.

In this case here:
Werdum could be saying this because of (what Conor said & did to ) Aldo.
Poirier lost to Conor
GSP is trying to get a fight against Conor. Betting against him will only "add to the drama" (if Conor wins).

BelovedOrangeBunting-size_restricted.gif
I'm starting to wonder how much UFC spends on these bad actors to stand and yell like that.

I want Khabib to win and I think he'll win but these fighter endorsements are pretty meaningless.

Kevin Lee has picked Conor to win and whatever you may think of him as a fighter his track record as an analyst is pretty good.

• X was
    Predictions can be fun but ultimately are utterly pointless, nobody fucking knows. Let's hope it's a good fight, and whoever wins goes on to face the top guys in the weight class.
Thats the thing about this fight.

I dont expect a good fight tbh. I either see Conor getting an early finish or Khabib dominating. Hope im wrong

When Conor is fresh, Khabib is gonna have a hard time closing the distance, and Conor is honestly an amazing KO artist, and he is not a slow starter.

I like Conor in this fight. Hes just gonna have so many opportunities, every round will start on the feet. Khabib isnt a great finisher

Most of Khabibs fights have been decisions in the UFC with some submissions mixed in. Where is this idea that Khabib is some terrifying TKO artist coming from? Lmao

Canor is a welfare grubbing hack who can only ko manlets and has a Ngannu-tier ground game. Khalibeeb by whatever he wants

TS in his short term on Sherdog has made a name of himself. A notorious Khabib nutgobbler. He probably has the amish beard thing going on, I hope he's gonna be A-OK if Khabib loses to Conor.
Regardless of the outcome, I honestly think I'll avoid sherdog for a month after. It's going to be so obnoxious in the forums.

Wonder what the pro fighter prediction for Conor/Aldo and Conor/Alvarez were.

Back