3 things Dana has lied about

y u mad tho?

This thread and topic has been done to death.

its a shit thread i agree, but with shit opinions as well

duuude bro, he's a busnessman he's supposed lie. love how people defend a guy who lies not matter what his job is.

duuude bro, he's a busnessman he's supposed lie

Yea that's a pretty weak excuse, but then again, it's not like any other legitimate fighting promoters (boxing is a great example) have been totally truthful and not contradictory.

Had Don King been promoting the way he did in the Mike Tyson era today with the internet around his backlash would have made Dana White look like a saint, and that guy didn't take on the entire sport of Boxing to promote and bring to the mainstream media, he just abused a system that was grandfathered in.

But Dana White is easy to take pot shots at, fucking tears for no reason and TS is more than likely still going to steal PPVs and whine more about Dana White.

And this is not unique to TS being an idiot, there are literally hundreds of threads about this topic done weekly, if not daily after a PPV.

That's what plats have a problem with.

So well done for pointing out that regular posters find this shit tedious, clearly no one else sees that.

Yea that's a pretty weak excuse, but then again, it's not like any other legitimate fighting promoters (boxing is a great example) have been totally truthful and not contradictory.

We're talking about Dana screwing the fans: literally lying to prevent people from losing interest in a show. The Tito/Chuck debacle in Vancouver is the best example of that. You personally can be okay with Dana saying/doing whatever it takes to make a buck, but you're just being ignorant if you pretend fans don't get to have a reaction to being cheated out of the advertised product.

Had Don King been promoting the way he did in the Mike Tyson era today with the internet around his backlash would have made Dana White look like a saint, and that guy didn't take on the entire sport of Boxing to promote and bring to the mainstream media, he just abused a system that was grandfathered in.

But Dana White is easy to take pot shots at, fucking tears for no reason and TS is more than likely still going to steal PPVs and whine more about Dana White.

And this is not unique to TS being an idiot, there are literally hundreds of threads about this topic done weekly, if not daily after a PPV.

That's what plats have a problem with.

So well done for pointing out that regular posters find this shit tedious, clearly no one else sees that.

I know how Sherdog works, thanks for the tip. I could really give a shit who agrees with me and who doesn't. I don't look for acceptance from anyone on Sherdog of all places like the plats do.

Back