3 things Dana has lied about

Dana says and does a lot of annoying things but its his job to talk shit

It's really not, it's just unfortunate that promotion tends to attract such total sleezebags. Scott Coker did amazing things and was a total professional; the woman from Invicta (Shannon something) was a great person who ran a tight ship. It's unfortunate that we're so willing to accept that being a lying douchebag is part of the job. As pointed out on this thread, there are times he's simply screwing fans and fighters. It's all the good promoters who ensure boxing is still a thing, not all the Don Kings.

Last edited:
I wonder if all this anti-Dana butthurtness on sherdog stems from the fact that Dana always talks about these "idiots on the Internet forums"?

It's really not, it's just unfortunate that promotion tends to attract such total sleezebags. Scott Coker did amazing things and was a total professional; the woman from Invicta (Shannon something) was a great person who ran a tight ship. It's unfortunate that we're so willing to accept that being a lying douchebag is part of the job. It's all the good promoters who ensure boxing is still a thing, not all the Don Kings.

I agree with all that. and Coker was a boss

I'm not sure what you think the lie in my first sentence is. You challenged me specifically and not people? You didn't try to explain away people's suggestions?

you said this in the OP

He then argued with a bunch of the examples saying they weren't really lies and blah blah blah spin.

well that is a fucking lie. Gun'n'Run never went back into that thread...so how the fuck did he argue with anyone.

so you lied in the OP, and then lied again....you are worse than Dana.

It's really not, it's just unfortunate that promotion tends to attract such total sleezebags. Scott Coker did amazing things and was a total professional; the woman from Invicta (Shannon something) was a great person who ran a tight ship. It's unfortunate that we're so willing to accept that being a lying douchebag is part of the job. As pointed out on this thread, there are times he's simply screwing fans and fighters. It's all the good promoters who ensure boxing is still a thing, not all the Don Kings.
Totally agree. It's just a trend on forums to hate on TS for some reason.

I'm not sure what you think the lie in my first sentence is. You challenged me specifically and not people? You didn't try to explain away people's suggestions?

Anyways, Dana knowing about Tito is most definitely a lie by the criteria you post above. The others are, too, not sure how you can produce such a mental brainshart. Also, I love the way you explain away a lie while admitting you have no idea what the situation is. Very cerebral of you.

No, I didn't

I don't know why so many of you, fedor fans especially, are so obsessed with exposing dana as a hypocrite or liar.

He's a promoter with vested interest in the happenings of the promotion he heads. He lies and says dumb shit on a daily basis. You can ignore him and form your own opinions if you'd like, i promise it's okay.
Dude, really, what's wrong with you? 99,9% of your posts are about you trying to show everyone that you know better, and other people are wrong (mostly the TS)

Coker was such a good businessman that his company doesn't exist any more.

you said this in the OP

well that is a fucking lie. Gun'n'Run never went back into that thread...so how the fuck did he argue with anyone.

so you lied in the OP, and then lied again....you are worse than Dana.

Oh, then I did lie. I thought that was the same guy. My apologies Gun'n'Run. I have lied and done a disservice towards you. If I was CEO of a large MMA corporation I would step down immediately.

Coker was such a good businessman that his company doesn't exist any more.

Jesus, some people are so crazy it hurts. His business was so successful it was bought by the competition. There is no possible way a right-thinking person could have been around at the time Strikeforce's step-by-step progress began to result in massive success and still insinuate it was a failure.

5 things my parents have lied to me about:
Santa Clause
The Easter Bunny
The Toothfairy
That year I had to repeat first grade because Ms Borenstein "Liked me the most!"
My dog going to summer camp

They deserve some backlash here

well aren't you so funny. you came in this thread to just be a smart ass and try to look cool on an MMA forum. don't see the point of this thread? here's a thought... GTFO

BTW Dana lied when he said they pay their fighters well.

I am glad you got this off your chest TS

lol @ all the plats and wannabe plats at the beginning of the thread circle jerking

what a shock they all share the same shitty opinion

lol @ all the plats and wannabe plats at the beginning of the thread circle jerking

what a shock they all share the same shitty opinion

y u mad tho?

This thread and topic has been done to death.

Oh, then I did lie. I thought that was the same guy. My apologies Gun'n'Run. I have lied and done a disservice towards you. If I was CEO of a large MMA corporation I would step down immediately.

see here is your problem. Because you are willing to admit you made a mistake, then we can confidently predict that you are not a CEO of a large MMA corporation :icon_chee

props for manning up though.

Someone on another thread challenged people to come up with three things Dana has lied about. He then argued with a bunch of the examples saying they weren't really lies and blah blah blah spin.

I offered my two faves: when he lied about Tito pulling out of the Chuck fight so people would still by tickets and when he said he offered Fedor $35 million on the Carmichael Dave show.

Also, after he cut Fitch the second time he said that he'd never been anything but good to Fitch... somehow forgetting that whole vile debacle when he cut Fitch the first time.

Oh, and when he had that kid steal GSP's championship belt.

Oh, and every promised title shot he took away.

757901.gif

well aren't you so funny. you came in this thread to just be a smart ass and try to look cool on an MMA forum. don't see the point of this thread? here's a thought... GTFO

BTW Dana lied when he said they pay their fighters well.

define well. to someone who makes $7 per hour....i would say they do pay well. so again, not really a lie.

Back