3 things Dana has lied about

How about when he directly screws over fighters and fans? Promotion is selling wolf tickets. Some of the things he's done deserve a backlash.

Ergh, as soon as you use the term Wolf Tickets I know I can leave this thread knowing I'm not missing anything.

Ergh, as soon as you use the term Wolf Tickets I know I can leave this thread knowing I'm not missing anything.

I know what you mean. I usually hate trends like that ("alpha", "bro"), but I really like "wolf tickets".

Three thing TS cried about: Dana being richer than him, getting hotter girls than him, and getting paid to do what he loves for a living.

The ironic thing is that I was the one who challenged TS but I never went back to the thread to see what he said, so TS lied in his very first sentence lol

And no, I'm not joking

Edit: I'll tell you what though, now that I've read these "lies," I actually agree with whoever told you they weren't really lies. A lie is when you say something that you know at the time isn't true, and none of these statements fit that. I don't even know what you're talking about with the kid stealing GSP's belt but that's not even a statement let alone a lie.

So after reading your thread, I can pretty safely say that you failed to meet the challenge.

Last edited:
JosephDredd should take Dana White's job.

5 things my parents have lied to me about:
Santa Clause
The Easter Bunny
The Toothfairy
That year I had to repeat first grade because Ms Borenstein "Liked me the most!"
My dog going to summer camp

They deserve some backlash here

So did u ever go blind like they said?

It's harder to find 3 things he's told the truth about.

/End of Thread.

a recent one.. brown vs lawler winner gets title shot..

rory vs woodley will prob get next title shtot, then brown/lawler next in line. i guess thats not lying, just not telling the entire truth.

he does that a lot for non title main events or comains. just says they are fighting for a shot, and then someone else gets it for whatever reason...... ufc on fox shogun/vera and machida/bader and whoever is most impressive get title shot against jbj. ehem. yea, right.

Last edited:
"Jeremy Stephens will fight tonight" *arrested* I don't remember the full details.

Things unfolding differently than he planned aren't lies pers

The ironic thing is that I was the one who challenged TS but I never went back to the thread to see what he said, so TS lied in his very first sentence lol

And no, I'm not joking

Edit: I'll tell you what though, now that I've read these "lies," I actually agree with whoever told you they weren't really lies. A lie is when you say something that you know at the time isn't true, and none of these statements fit that. I don't even know what you're talking about with the kid stealing GSP's belt but that's not even a statement let alone a lie.

So after reading your thread, I can pretty safely say that you failed to meet the challenge.

I'm not sure what you think the lie in my first sentence is. You challenged me specifically and not people? You didn't try to explain away people's suggestions?

Anyways, Dana knowing about Tito is most definitely a lie by the criteria you post above. The others are, too, not sure how you can produce such a mental brainshart. Also, I love the way you explain away a lie while admitting you have no idea what the situation is. Very cerebral of you.

Last edited:
Dana says and does a lot of annoying things but its his job to talk shit

No women ever in the ufc
GSP and Silva will happen
We will not buy strikeforce
Fedor sucks
Bellator is not competition

Back