3 separate incidents of violence, 1 Trump response

I remember now! The one where you couldn't do math! That was great!

I'll watch for the laughs.

Wow, you're even more pathetic than I thought. Too bad you already admitted you were wrong and then ran away from the discussion with your tail between your legs. So nice to know that you hated that so much that you can't admit it again.

Even more fun that your uneducated little mind think you had the slightest clue about how to use that math. You even thought you had to show me the simple formula, probably because you think that's so advanced. Hilarious.

Wow, you're even more pathetic than I thought. Too bad you already admitted you were wrong and then ran away from the discussion with your tail between your legs. So nice to know that you hated that so much that you can't admit it again.
LMAO, yeah that's what happened.

I admitted a mistake, you ignored reality. No use in kvetchin' now though.

Isis have slaughtered many more Muslims but Trump and the Right doesn't care about that much or Obama for that matter.
Only due to geographical convenience. If they had a Christian or Jew nearby you can bet they'd be beheading them first over slightly different flavors of Muslims.

LMAO, yeah that's what happened.

I admitted a mistake, you ignored reality. No use in kvetchin' now though.

No, you made several mistakes and then tried to be dishonest and change the subject when it was proven. Even more funny since you presented your obviously false facts (again, I don't know how you could have believed that since it made no sense whatsoever) with such attitude.

You also made the enormous error of thinking that a very simple calculation of population increase for a different part of the world is valid, without taking any other factor into consideration. It takes an extraordinarily simple mind to think that the world is that devoid of complexity. But it falls in line with the research that has been done, showing that those that think they understand the most are those just above the bottom of the knowledge scale, because they aren't smart enough to realize how much they don't know.

Back