3 separate incidents of violence, 1 Trump response

It is going to take more than "Cool story bro". You aren't off the hook, boy.

How does some of the victims being Muslims make his statements any less true?

You are basically complaining that he didn't break things down into toddler-friendly, Captain-Obvious terms. It's not a valid complaint. His statements were factually true and you're looking for extrapolation.

You've got me. Good job detective.

I never referenced any tweet. But I guess anything other than Trumps twitter account is fake news.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-truck-trump-idUSKBN1482KL?il=0

U.S. President-elect Donald Trump on Monday condemned an attack at a Christmas market in Berlin that killed nine people and injured dozens more, linking the attack to "Islamist terrorists" before German police officials had said who was responsible.

Trump, in a statement, said "ISIS and other Islamist terrorists continually slaughter Christians in their communities and places of worship as part of their global jihad," using an acronym for Islamic State.

On Twitter, he said the attack, along with others in Turkey and Switzerland, showed "it is only getting worse. The civilized world must change thinking!"
Well Muslims killing non Muslims IS the issue in the west. ISIS does kill many Muslims too, but that is more an issue in the Middle East.

What exactly is your issue with his statement?

Trump is lumping all of today's violence into 1 idea.

"ISIS and other Islamist terrorists continually slaughter Christians in their communities and places of worship as part of their global jihad,"

Apparently everyone at the christmas market in Berlin was a christian, the mosque that was attacked in Zurich was a christian place of worship, and the Russian ambassador was a christian gunned down in his own community.

So... I guess you aren't aware of that Coptic Church in Egypt that was bombed last week? 25 Christians killed ...while in peaceful worship. Isis claimed responsibility.

140 characters, what is he supposed to say "people who adhere to western ideology" when he's already right at the limit of 140?

This is the problem when the President's primary method of communication is so limited.

That's not even getting into the character limit.

Trump is lumping all of today's violence into 1 idea.

"ISIS and other Islamist terrorists continually slaughter Christians in their communities and places of worship as part of their global jihad,"

Apparently everyone at the christmas market in Berlin was a christian, the mosque that was attacked in Zurich was a christian place of worship, and the Russian ambassador was a christian gunned down in his own community.

You're right, we should stick our heads in the sand and pretend Muslims haven't been trying to slaughter Christians since the middle ages. We need more of this-

What are you asking me, or trying to say? Yes, I am aware of it.

His post wasn't long. Why'd you chop out the details?

This is what was said:

"So... I guess you aren't aware of that Coptic Church in Egypt that was bombed last week? 25 Christians killed ...while in peaceful worship. Isis claimed responsibility."

TS, you realize that there are actually two different responses? The article you linked contains two different responses.

One is about the Germany event, and the other separate tweet is about the three attacks in general.

You are doing what you started this thread to complain about, which is to lump two separate things together into one statement.

Isis have slaughtered many more Muslims but Trump and the Right doesn't care about that much or Obama for that matter.

Yeah muslims kill each other in their godforsaken desert hellhole

I guess my analogy is that I expect there to be poop in my toilet but when there's a shit on my kitchen table, then I have concern

It is going to take more than "Cool story bro". You aren't off the hook, boy.

How does some of the victims being Muslims make his statements any less true?

You are basically complaining that he didn't break things down into toddler-friendly, Captain-Obvious terms. It's not a valid complaint. His statements were factually true and you're looking for extrapolation.

BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

#rekt

His post wasn't long. Why'd you chop out the details?

This is what was said:

"So... I guess you aren't aware of that Coptic Church in Egypt that was bombed last week? 25 Christians killed ...while in peaceful worship. Isis claimed responsibility."

That was actually a ninja edit on my part. He quoted me before I could change it.

Well if you read Trumps statement again you should understand the reference.

If a large number of people want to agree that this is a war between muslims and christians then so be it. Just hose the blood off my lawn when you're all done killing each other. Not my fight. I'll just grab some popcorn.

If a large number of people want to agree that this is a war between muslims and christians then so be it. Just hose the blood off my lawn when you're all done killing each other. Not my fight. I'll just grab some popcorn.

I think it's more Islam vs the world. Or probably more accurately, Islamic globalists vs western globalists.

But lets me ask you a serious question:

Do you believe the rise of Islam in Europe and abroad poses an inherent threat to western civilization? Because I do.

Btw-whether you acknowledge it or not, your values are largely western.

Last edited:
At least he can spell "Radical Islamic Terrorism", unlike Obama

At least I assume that's why Obama never uses the term...

Back