3 separate incidents of violence, 1 Trump response

I think it's more Islam vs the world. Or probably more accurately, Islamic globalists vs western globalists.

But lets me ask you a serious question:

Do you believe the rise of Islam in Europe and abroad poses an inherent threat to western civilization? Because I do.

Whether you acknowledge it or not, your values are largely western.

I don't believe Islam currently poses a formidable existential threat to western culture as a whole. But, I understand that everyone makes their own estimations based on their unique experience.

Trump is lumping all of today's violence into 1 idea.

"ISIS and other Islamist terrorists continually slaughter Christians in their communities and places of worship as part of their global jihad,"

Apparently everyone at the christmas market in Berlin was a christian, the mosque that was attacked in Zurich was a christian place of worship, and the Russian ambassador was a christian gunned down in his own community.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-truck-trump-idUSKBN1482KL?il=0

Apparently, the truck slaughter was at a Christmas Market in front of a Christian church... apparently.

I guess Jesus just doesn't cut it anymore.

Didn't you hear? Trump is 7 feet tall, and has 7 sons, and 7 wives. He will deliver us to 7th heaven, in 7 years, 7 months and 7 days. We must slaughter 7 billion to reach heaven. Just ask the guy you quoted.

I never referenced any tweet. But I guess anything other than Trumps twitter account is fake news.

U.S. President-elect Donald Trump on Monday condemned an attack at a Christmas market in Berlin that killed nine people and injured dozens more, linking the attack to "Islamist terrorists" before German police officials had said who was responsible.

Trump, in a statement, said "ISIS and other Islamist terrorists continually slaughter Christians in their communities and places of worship as part of their global jihad," using an acronym for Islamic State.

On Twitter, he said the attack, along with others in Turkey and Switzerland, showed "it is only getting worse. The civilized world must change thinking!"

You suggested a statement made about ONE incident was meant for all three, when the tweet that DID mention all three didn't include that part

A beautiful and inspiring message from Trump:

“Our hearts and prayers are with the loved ones of the victims of today’s horrifying terror attack in Berlin. Innocent civilians were murdered in the streets as they prepared to celebrate the Christmas holiday. ISIS and other Islamist terrorists continually slaughter Christians in their communities and places of worship as part of their global jihad. These terrorists and their regional and worldwide networks must be eradicated from the face of the earth, a mission we will carry out with all freedom-loving partners.”

OP, you're a toolbag who loves wearing blinders. Look up a group called ISIS. I doubt that you've heard of them, but they have been burning, bombing, and generally razing Christian churches from Syria to Iraq and inciting Muslims in Turkey to do the same. Don't let facts, history, and actually researching for yourself get in the way of bashing Donald Trump for being right. I'll simply ask the Armenian Christian that works at the local gas station "Why did you flee your country, you could have stayed and fought the Muslims that attacked your family based on your beliefs." As far as I know his Wife, little boy, and young daughter didn't get raped so that's something right?

You're right, we should stick our heads in the sand and pretend Muslims haven't been trying to slaughter Christians since the middle ages. We need more of this-

'member when mtv played music videos?

Zero evidence a mosque was "attacked".

Christians may not be the only ones hurt at the market, but they certainly were the target.

Try harder, liberal cuck.

Didn't you hear? Trump is 7 feet tall, and has 7 sons, and 7 wives. He will deliver us to 7th heaven, in 7 years, 7 months and 7 days. We must slaughter 7 billion to reach heaven. Just ask the guy you quoted.
You learn quickly.

trump%20on%20war.jpg

When a property owned by a President Trump gets attacked, who'll volunteer to go protect it so that he can keep making money?

Isis have slaughtered many more Muslims but Trump and the Right doesn't care about that much or Obama for that matter.

Why would we care about dead Muslims??? Muslims kill other Muslims...that's just part of being Muslim. We care about the people who don't want any part of that.

Trump is lumping all of today's violence into 1 idea.

"ISIS and other Islamist terrorists continually slaughter Christians in their communities and places of worship as part of their global jihad,"

Apparently everyone at the christmas market in Berlin was a christian, the mosque that was attacked in Zurich was a christian place of worship, and the Russian ambassador was a christian gunned down in his own community.

Apparently you're a butthurt 'sperg.

I never referenced any tweet. But I guess anything other than Trumps twitter account is fake news.

U.S. President-elect Donald Trump on Monday condemned an attack at a Christmas market in Berlin that killed nine people and injured dozens more, linking the attack to "Islamist terrorists" before German police officials had said who was responsible.

Trump, in a statement, said "ISIS and other Islamist terrorists continually slaughter Christians in their communities and places of worship as part of their global jihad," using an acronym for Islamic State.

On Twitter, he said the attack, along with others in Turkey and Switzerland, showed "it is only getting worse. The civilized world must change thinking!"

Right, but in your original post you made it out that Trump clumped all 3 of these incidents in together, yet even in the article you sourced they don't say he said that. Not sure if you're inebriated or something, but get a grip.

Christians are being killed by Islamists as a part of a global jihad, and it's a fact that ought to be spelled out.

We are never afraid to say that Muslims are being terrorized, Jews are being terrorized, etc. Why should we avoid naming Christians as a group that is also being terrorized for their faith?

Christians are being killed by Islamists as a part of a global jihad, and it's a fact that ought to be spelled out.

We are never afraid to say that Muslims are being terrorized, Jews are being terrorized, etc. Why should we avoid naming Christians as a group that is also being terrorized for their faith?
Christians are being killed by ISIS, just like Jews, atheist, muslims, hindus or any other religion. They kill everyone and everything.......but by far they kill muslims mostly. Im not interested in Trump tweeting me this, the question is what he will do. We dont need another talker scoring political points

Back