• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 package bombs kill two in last 10 days. Austin - Update: Suspect Exploded

Who was assuming that? Even confirmed Trumptards on this site were saying that it would probably be some white dude.

I am a nurse, in a nursing home , and I have seen dozens of corpses that have died naturally. Don't really bother me.

I still am disgusted by all the murders I have seen online. It is much different to me.

Accidentally deaths like work place deaths, etc don't bother me as much, but still offset me much worse than a nature death
I agree, it is horrific. But people shouldn't be restricted from seeing what men are capable of doing to one another. I believe its a brutal, real, shocking lesson.

I agree, it is horrific. But people shouldn't be restricted from seeing what men are capable of doing to one another. I believe its a brutal, real, shocking lesson.

I agree. But repeatedly viewing that type of content, while also searching for how to make/acquire weapons.

I mean, accidentally seeing that content or even viewing a few times isn't much to me. Nor is wanting to buy guns, or dooms day prep, knowing how to prep explosives, to some extent.

Or viewing something racist to learn the history of something, but constantly searching or posting hate material

But a combination of it all. I mean, certain searches could set off pings, and if you get 100 in a certain period of time, you need a consult.

In a situation like this, they could even add extra parameters, such a searches thst ask ways to package things, or avoid surveillance, etc.

I agree. But repeatedly viewing that type of content, while also searching for how to make/acquire weapons.

I mean, accidentally seeing that content or even viewing a few times isn't much to me. Nor is wanting to buy guns, or dooms day prep, knowing how to prep explosives, to some extent.

Or viewing something racist to learn the history of something, but constantly searching or posting hate material

But a combination of it all. I mean, certain searches could set off pings, and if you get 100 in a certain period of time, you need a consult.

In a situation like this, they could even add extra parameters, such a searches thst ask ways to package things, or avoid surveillance, etc.
I get what you are saying.. but I think thats a serious slippery slope that paves the way for thought policing. Would pave the way for witch hunts.. and once you head down that path, there is no coming back. People think of fucked up things. I can only imagine what a writer who writes those movies like I Saw The Devil, Saw etc, has running through their head. Wed end up punishing each other for thinking.. I dont think we want to go there.

well right now stressful, I found out my Chicago date for tomorrow was cancelled like an hour ago. So I had to cancel my flight and
Now frantically reschedule.

So tomorrow I'm going to be calling in favors in Denver, Austin, Chicago, Seattle, and NOLA for next week.

Other than that it's good. Exhausting as fuck but the tour is almost over.

What about the Stl show ?

Oh please, gimme a break.

Roof is a terrorist.

He murdered black ppl because he had a "gripe" and wanted to do his part in starting a race war.

He confessed to such and his ideologies/manifesto line up with his motive.
I wasn't aware he actually admitted to starting a race war. I sort of recall the news stating something to this effect but wasn't sure. What I did recal was his claim of Black people raping Whites, so he killed those Black people at the church.

The only thing I've googled in the last month is, "Thick Mexican Ass".

They can track that all they want.

shootings_thumb.0.png

these are the mass shootings SINCE Sandy Hook. As you can see, Texas is well represented.

Wyoming, the shining beacon of our republic.

is there video of him go boom?

Anybody else think the bombers photo was filtered to make his skin look lighter? Look at his arms, his forehead, and his cheeks in the first picture, he's practically glowing. I don't know much about photography, so I can't identify a reason why the picture might come out like that. It's like he's got a spotlight on him. That's one hell of a flash, his forehead basically blends into the wall behind him. First picture, the picture released and spread in the media. Second picture, former student id. Was he not white enough already?

180321-mark-anthony-conditt-ew-1203p_878e0764cc0b2d2de6a64b93827ff537.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

180321-mark-anthony-conditt-se-312p_a67b6d9b880f1f8384f871f861738077.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

Do you know if the media reports about him being a home schooled IT worker were accurate? Pflugerville is bascially the edge of Austin's suburban sprawl right?

I mean I knew his family situation mostly. Not so much about what he was doing with his life as an adult.

Black perpetrator: "BUILD MORE PRISONS!"

Mexican perpetrator: "BUILD THE WALL NOW!"

White perpetrator: "Just a troubled youth, what a tragedy...."

Is normal, carry on.

Back