Elections 3 counties that overlap the Navajo nation voted for Biden 97%

I can't wait for the votes in California to be counted so we can really see how badly Trump lost.

Calling Elizabeth Warren Pocahontas on national television when "honoring" Native Americans (while doing the photo op in front of an Andrew Jackson portrait)
You do know that Indians have contempt for her, right?

I can't wait for the votes in California to be counted so we can really see how badly Trump lost.

that’s just one state who can not dissertain bewteeen male and female and is for unlimited abortion and is also in favor id children taking hormones and rearranging there genitals as kids have a right to choose there genitals but not breakfast lunch or dinner?

Respond to my points. And not with name calling.

that’s just one state who can not dissertain bewteeen male and female and is for unlimited abortion and is also in favor id children taking hormones and rearranging there genitals as kids have a right to choose there genitals but not breakfast lunch or dinner?

Respond to my points. And not with name calling.
<WhatIsThis>

It's safe to say that most people voting for Biden were only voting against Trump.

Media controls the minds. You won’t hear how trump was the first president in a half a century to not go to war. you won’t hear about record breaking economy. Or how everyone had a couple grand in there pockets at tax time.

You won’t hear about USA horrible trade deficits to the world at our expense. or how those tax benefits to working class will be gone.

Or how if you make 400k a year you will be taxed at nearly 50%. Not counting the wages you pay. Your utilities on your business. The upkeep of your business. And so on.

you will hear how the world is so racist. Even though the majority voted a black man to the most prestigious office.
And then suddenly everyone is racist.

you won’t hear about Biden’s connections to Ukraine and Moscow and China. As social media and entire media claims that is fake news. Despite. There own words crucifying them.

tell me what to think. If my phone showed me cheating on my wife. And I didn’t show her directly. It is null and void as i could claim Russian interference.

This entire scenario is too funny. As most people live on social media and don’t experience reality.

Nobody will address my points. But I will be called names.

yay modern day males! No substance. And just anonymous name calling.

You do know that Indians have contempt for her, right?

Yeah, all of em'. They must have loved it when Trump used a racial slur to make fun of her. I mean, I layed out an absurdly long list of things his admin has done to fuck with native life across the nation, but you've got vague claims about them all hating her so it must be a wash.

Media controls the minds. You won’t hear how trump was the first president in a half a century to not go to war. you won’t hear about record breaking economy. Or how everyone had a couple grand in there pockets at tax time.

You won’t hear about USA horrible trade deficits to the world at our expense. or how those tax benefits to working class will be gone.

Or how if you make 400k a year you will be taxed at nearly 50%. Not counting the wages you pay. Your utilities on your business. The upkeep of your business. And so on.

you will hear how the world is so racist. Even though the majority voted a black man to the most prestigious office.
And then suddenly everyone is racist.

you won’t hear about Biden’s connections to Ukraine and Moscow and China. As social media and entire media claims that is fake news. Despite. There own words crucifying them.

tell me what to think. If my phone showed me cheating on my wife. And I didn’t show her directly. It is null and void as i could claim Russian interference.

This entire scenario is too funny. As most people live on social media and don’t experience reality.

Nobody will address my points. But I will be called names.

yay modern day males! No substance. And just anonymous name calling.

Your points aren't points, but a checklist from a "tips for selling pencils from a cup on the sidewalk" pamphlet............

Wisconsin will go red: Benford's law proves unilateral fraud in Milwaukee beyond a reasonable doubt

HoChVlMD.png
There was an exceedingly high number of mail-in ballots requested because there was a pandemic. This isn't news.

The Milwaukee District 4 having 451,606 votes in the Presidential Election claim, but only 303,422 in the House feels pretty strange though.....like very strange so I decided to look into that one.

Milwaukee has 550K registered voters. and 460K voted in the election for 83%

Biden received 317K and Trump received 134K for a 69% to 29% advantage for Biden. Seems pretty reasonable to me.

District 4 specifically 233K to Moore and 71K to Rogers. (House of Rep) That would be a total of 304K/451K for a 67% which would be roughly equal to what's posted in this graph.

Problem is, Milwaukee has more than just District 4.

District 1 in Milwaukee had Polack receive 24K votes and Steil receive 32K votes for an additional 76K votes
District 5 in Milwaukee had 45K for Palewicz and 34K for Fitzgerald for an additional 79,000 votes from Milwaukee.
District 6 had 686 for the Dem, to 627 for the Republican (Gerrymandering like a mug!!!!)

So that's a total of approximately 460K votes cast which would be the total casted in the Presidential election. (I ignored the other candidates aside from Trump/Biden earlier with the 451K number)

https://county.milwaukee.gov/EN/County-Clerk/Off-Nav/Election-Results/Election-Results-Fall-2020

Official numbers, stop believing in stupid ass posts on twitter that doesn't actually show factual data and sources for where the information was derived.

AKA Fake News

Back