Elections 3 counties that overlap the Navajo nation voted for Biden 97%

Michigan will go red: Benford's law proves unilateral fraud in Detroit beyond a reasonable doubt

0tcnCVZF.png

Same with WI and PA, this was the only election in history to have broken Benfords law which is used by audits to find fraud, and it all happened in the 3 swing states at 4am. This election has been tampered with, there's not a shadow of doubt.

Lol at Trumpanzees trying to tell people about statistics and math.
5CJcumT.gif

In my humble opinion, the Woodward tape of Trump admitting he lied was a major reason for Trump losing.

I was going to vote Howie Hawkins until that tape came out.

That shit was indefensible, maybe more than anything else Trump has bumbled.

But Muh Benford's Law...

Was wondering how long it would take before the Trump supporters start parroting "Benford's Law". I don't claim to understand it but I highly doubt most Trump supporters do either.

I did
But Muh Benford's Law...

Was wondering how long it would take before the Trump supporters start parroting "Benford's Law". I don't claim to understand it but I highly doubt most Trump supporters do either.

Benfords law can recognize the probabilities of highly likely or highly unlikely frequencies of numbers in a data set. The probabilities are based on mathematical logarithms of the occurrence of digits in randomly generated numbers in large data sets.

Prosecutors use this as evidence in court to charge fraudsters. It is undeniable
Lol at Trumpanzees trying to tell people about statistics and math.
5CJcumT.gif
Again no refutation just trolling

So three counties voted 97% for Joe Biden? ... I guess the best way to campaign is to do nothing
Well, when your opponent is a guy likeTrump who spends more time at rallies whining like a spoiled bitch from a podium in the middle of a pandemic, you just need to do the minimum to whip his ass and get the maximum votes

Which makes Trump as shitty as Hillary, no?
Trump is shitty for different reasons.

Trump won largely to spite the Hillary Clinton's of the world. What got him in the White House (big mouth/no filter) also got him out imo.

Last edited:
They flat out stole the election by dumping bal
Except benfords law doesn't actually prove election fraud.

https://repository.library.georgetown.edu/handle/10822/557850

Plenty other studies out there too. You keep holding on hope. Don't worry you'll see join your other right-wing nutjobs who got hit with the ban hammer

Let me guess, you haven't read that article have you?
I
ts not about proving fraud it's about gathering evidence of anomalies, the only election in the history of the US to have broken Benfords Law was this last one and it happened in the 3 Swing States that Biden was needing (and barely won) PA WI and MI, and it all happened around 4 am when they stopped the voting.

This alone should be enough for the courts to order a recount in all 3 states with every ballot being audited. And that would swing the election back to trump

This election is far far from over.

Again no refutation just trolling

Trumpanzee it is has been proven to be a terrible indicator of fraud for one.

Trump fails it as well, just not as bad, for another.

And finally, if you were to actually look at the numbers on a larger geographic scale than at a precinct level it would pass the test.

Next time do some research before you parrot shit you have zero understanding of. At least keep it confined to the ct threads, if anything you will avoid being embarrassed like this.

The chances you will start using your brain is slim unfortunately because you are a simple maga ape afflicted with severe BDS. I pray for you though.

Trumpanzee it is has been proven to be a terrible indicator of fraud for one.

Trump fails it as well, just not as bad, for another.

And finally, if you were to actually look at the numbers on a larger geographic scale than at a precinct level it would pass the test.

Next time do some research before you parrot shit you have zero understanding of. At least keep it confined to the ct threads, if anything you will avoid being embarrassed like this.

The chances you will start using your brain is slim unfortunately because you are a simple maga ape afflicted with severe BDS. I pray for you though.

Benford's law is actually quite useful in accounting and forensics. It's but a tool, though. It's a first-step indicator of possible discrepancies, but in now way a proof of any kind.

It's like seeing a rotting board under your kitchen floor and going "Oh shit, there's 40 bodies buried under the foundation!!!"

Joe Biden hasn't done anything for the past 4 years.

Uh...yeah.

If I spend 4 years out of your sight and off your mind, you'll like me a lot more than if I spend 4 years taking poops in your mouth.

Benford's law is actually quite useful in accounting and forensics. It's but a tool, though. It's a first-step indicator of possible discrepancies, but in now way a proof of any kind.

It's like seeing a rotting board under your kitchen floor and going "Oh shit, there's 40 bodies buried under the foundation!!!"

You are right of course, but as a sole indicator or even starting point for determining election fraud it is pretty crappy. Too many examples of rigged elections passing it, and fair ones failing it.

These simps think they've have this great big revelation in their hands not knowing that hoards much smarter people than them have combed over every county and crunched the numbers many times over looking for anything suspicious. There are degenerate gambler math nerds who would sniff out real widespread malfeasance in a heartbeat. The arrogance of these apes is something else I tell ya.

Back