*** 2O13-14 NBA Discussion Thread v 8.0: Don't Wake the Sleeping Bern ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron had to play 43 minutes against a shitty net team. He's going to have to continue to do the same since those vets and younger players don't have it in the playoffs.

Def possible that LeBern Jones jumps ship again, the guy has 0 loyalty and is a known ring chaser/life time loser. Obv knows he cant win one by himself, he's prob scouting which team he wants to join already.

Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi 3m

CP3 on Donald Sterling saying the Clippers players still love him: "I don't know about all that."

Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi 35s

Griffin: "Ask every single guy on this team they'll say they love their family and they love their teammates. That's who we're playing for."

Lebron had to play 43 minutes against a shitty net team. He's going to have to continue to do the same since those vets and younger players don't have it in the playoffs.

The Burger King Nets had a great second half of the season.

Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi 3m

CP3 on Donald Sterling saying the Clippers players still love him: "I don't know about all that."

Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi 35s

Griffin: "Ask every single guy on this team they'll say they love their family and they love their teammates. That's who we're playing for."

Chris+Paul+Blake+Griffin+Memphis+Grizzlies+CySI1fILAUkl.jpg

And the Clipsters do? He's not leaving Miami to go play for either racist Donald Sterling or Magic Johnson

sterling-meme-2.jpg

Def possible that LeBern Jones jumps ship again, the guy has 0 loyalty and is a known ring chaser/life time loser. Obv knows he cant win one by himself, he's prob scouting which team he wants to join already.

At least he's won rings this decade. Your homeboy keeps faking injuries so he has an excuse not to play

And the Clipsters do? He's not leaving Miami to go play for either racist Donald Sterling or Magic Johnson

sterling-meme-2.jpg

Crawford, Collison and Granger could all probably start on the Heat right now. Instead they are playing cans like Cole, Birdcan and Lewis.

They also love their $$$. Hope they go on strike so GOATnaldo doesn't have to pay them.

At least he's won rings this decade. Your homeboy keeps faking injuries so he has an excuse not to play

Lol'ing hard @ faking injuries. The twilight GOAT has nothing left to prove. When you're known by some of the greatest minds in basketball history as the single greatest player to ever live I think it's safe to say that your legacy is cemented LMAO!!!

Unlike Juice who is a known/outed steroid abuser.

Crawford, Collison and Granger could all probably start on the Heat right now. Instead they are playing cans like Cole, Birdcan and Lewis.
How the fuck do you say those 3 could start on the Heat then you list 3 bench players?
Lol'ing hard @ faking injuries. The twilight GOAT has nothing left to prove. When you're known by some of the greatest minds in basketball history as the single greatest player to ever live I think it's safe to say that your legacy is cemented LMAO!!!

Unlike Juice who is a known/outed steroid abuser.

Sure thing Foster.

How the fuck do you say those 3 could start on the Heat then you list 3 bench players?

Sure thing Foster.

Battier or Chalmers wouldn't start on any other team in the nba. The 3 players I listed would all start for the Heat right now if they were on their team.

LOL you're funny. Vets and younger players with shit to prove are going to keep flocking to Miami for the vets minimum until LBJ is obviously no longer the best in the game.

Lebron came to play with Wade. Once Wade's career is over (which looks like soon considering he can't stay healthy anymore), Lebron is going somewhere else.

Battier or Chalmers wouldn't start on any other team in the nba. The 3 players I listed would all start for the Heat right now if they were on their team.

2x NBA champion Rio Chalmers could start on at least half the teams in the NBA. Lol'ing hard @ Revo-tier bball IQ.

Lebron came to play with Wade. Once Wade's career is over (which looks like soon considering he can't stay healthy anymore), Lebron is going somewhere else.
He came to play with Bosh AND Wade AND to play for Riles. Riles will have to be dead for LBJ to leave.
2x NBA champion Rio Chalmers could start on at least half the teams in the NBA. Lol'ing hard @ Revo-tier bball IQ.
Look at that when you're not on KoBrick's nuts you make sense
Battier is there for his D which is better than those you listed and Chalmers is there because he lets LBJ, Wade, and Bosh take their frustrations out on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back