*** 2O13-14 NBA Discussion Thread v 8.0: Don't Wake the Sleeping Bern ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not actually crying irl, but this game was pathetic. Out hustled on both ends of the floor on every single play with zip, zero, no sense of urgency. With canchises like Porkland you can't let them get their self esteem up like this.

I've watched.
It's almost as if we're playing a quarter-final team at home in the playoffs...

Don't be one of those fans.

I've watched.
It's almost as if we're playing a quarter-final team at home in the playoffs...

Don't be one of those fans.

One of what fans? One who criticizes lol? I never expected a clean sweep (figured it would be hard fought), but it definitely would've been nice to get it.

Thing about Bern is when he says "ok time to get shit done" (as beautifully captured with a gif of game 3 in the high-level OP above), Bern actually goes out there and GETS SHIT DONE

Right, he doesn't fake an injury to sit out a season and bitch about the coach the team hired because of his relationship with said coach.

How about HOF Bosh with that 3 last night. So good

awful awful OP

fussers cannin it up

Flippers take the lead tonight. No way Weirdbrick can keep up with the way he been playin

Indicana-Wizcan game.. meh, who cares? it's the least, we all know LeCheat is coming out on top

What a shit poll. Didn't know Faust was Nostradamus now

Lol @ the idiots complaining about the OP. Its obvious that professor master inventor faust nailed it with a brilliant stroke of simplicity that the morons complaining don't have the capacity to understand or appreciate.

Just kidding the OP sucks ass

DWill has always been an overrated can. I remember people were trying to make the case that he was the best pg in the league several years ago. Can

People over the summer were trying to argue he was more valuable than Westbrick. Dude hasn't given a fuck in years.

Deron Williams is the can responsible for Linsanity.

lol at this poll.

Clips will beat the Thunder I'm thinking.

Breakitdown, Corona, Da Speeit, INeedARemedy w/ the Candiana pick over Heat?

Exposing yourselves here.

Seems like Faust always creates a nba thread and has Lebron in the OP. He's almost on the Kobetard's level of nut hugging.

Seems like Faust always creates a nba thread and has Lebron in the OP. He's almost on the Kobetard's level of nut hugging.

Nah his last NBA thread has a massive can in the OP

RIYBI17.png

His last two OP's have been horrendous. We should probably not let him create another one.

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 12m

RT @timkawakami: NBA source: Stan Van Gundy told GSW he wanted total control of basketball decisions. They declined. Could get that w/DET

That's probably the only way that Riley will be able to keep Lebron. He better hope that the NBA doesn't fast track Magic into being the new clipper owner otherwise Lebron would be a clipper by opening day of next year.

That's probably the only way that Riley will be able to keep Lebron. He better hope that the NBA doesn't fast track Magic into being the new clipper owner otherwise Lebron would be a clipper by opening day of next year.

LOL you're funny. Vets and younger players with shit to prove are going to keep flocking to Miami for the vets minimum until LBJ is obviously no longer the best in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back