*** 2O13-14 NBA Discussion Thread v 8.0: Don't Wake the Sleeping Bern ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ Portland fans. They can't even color coordinate their clothes in their arena.

What a joke and an embarrassment.

How it's done:

heat-white.jpg

Last edited:
Allowing wayy too many offensive rebounds & turnovers. Looking like the Dallas series out there, smh.

come back in the second half reloaded

There's an enormous storm overhead right now, lighting thunder and rain...if I lose tv signal, I'ma do some vintage LeJuice rage on the 1st AT&T dude I see...

Clippers and Wizards will make it

I'm having flashbacks of the Mav series, can't hit free throws, can't play D, can't rebound. I knew these pretenders would play hard but what the fuck make a goddamn effort while you're up 3-0 Spurs.

Tim-Duncan-Puts-Shirt-Over-His-Head.gif

Doughnut Diaw making an effort here to close out the 3rd, good shit.

rest the big three for next game imo

1-9 from 3. Harden-esque. I'd go on a long brisk walk right now if it wasn't fucking pouring.

1-10 now. Rustled.

1-11 now. Overrustled. Brb gonna brave the tropic storms.

A long brisk walk in the rain sounds cool

If you're crying over game 4 when we're up 3 games in a series, you need to toughen up

If you're crying over game 4 when we're up 3 games in a series, you need to toughen up

I'm not actually crying irl, but this game was pathetic. Out hustled on both ends of the floor on every single play with zip, zero, no sense of urgency. With canchises like Porkland you can't let them get their self esteem up like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back