250 Boko Haram Dead,by local nigerian villagers

Good, I guess.

The entire situation there is so pointless and hopeless.

Reminds me of this:

Good for them! While I may not agree with the ideals or methods of nearly all terrorist groups at least many will attack military targets or people capable of defending themselves. Boko Haram attack villages almost exclusively, and kidnap women. Hopefully all of them take extended dirt naps sooner rather than later

Pathetic that a bunch of villagers are doing a better job than the military.

Screw Goodluck they said, "we the people" of Nigeria shall take command of the situation. :icon_chee

Should train and arm villagers who are known to be very anti Boko Haram.

Feel good story of the day

It does kinda give ya a warm fuzzy feeling inside! What's sad is it took them losing their daughters to come to this realization. These same people were proabably completely ok when Boko Haram was making plans to kill little American girls in the name of Allah but now that its their girls they feel the need to standup.

This is all you need to know the competence of the Nigerian Army, none.

It does kinda give ya a warm fuzzy feeling inside! What's sad is it took them losing their daughters to come to this realization. These same people were proabably completely ok when Boko Haram was making plans to kill little American girls in the name of Allah but now that its their girls they feel the need to standup.

yeah there's so many lily precious american girls in the heart of nigeria for the haram to kill. let alone a bunch of poor nigerian villagers to give a fuck about more than their own daughters. jesus you're an overzealous idiot.

but yeah good on the villagers taking matters into their own hands to deal with this kiddy raping scum.

This also serves as a great reminder of why we should never let the government take our rights to keep and bear arms away.

Good for them, fuck those evil scumbags. Obviously the Nigerian government is wack, but it's good to see the people starting to rise up. I just wish they didn't have to, as in I wish these Boko Haram pieces of shit weren't around at all.

Good for them, fuck those evil scumbags. Obviously the Nigerian government is wack, but it's good to see the people starting to rise up. I just wish they didn't have to, as in I wish these Boko Haram pieces of shit weren't around at all.

Wiggidy wiggidy whack

This is what you get out of the story?

Some people :icon_lol:

This also serves as a great reminder of why we should never let the government take our rights to keep and bear arms away.

Lol no it doesn't.

Clown

Will it does, kind of, as it is a militia in action fighting to try and keep their state free.

But a well done to the local militia, I hope they get some support.

Kind of like what

Back