250 Boko Haram Dead,by local nigerian villagers

Will it does, kind of, as it is a militia in action fighting to try and keep their state free.

But a well done to the local militia, I hope they get some support.

Kind of like what

its also a "militia" that kills christians and girls

Why yes it is, there are good and bad militias but the good citizens should always outnumber the bad ones and given the chance be able to form a larger and stronger militia to bring order back to their lives.

Those guys are a bunch of peices of shit. Their message is "KILL,KILL,KILL,KILL,KILL"
Seriously, these guys need to get hit and hit HARD by any countries special ops team, they deserve to die in a gruesome fashion imo. I hope those girls are ok, but a month has passed and I'm not so optimistic

Screw Goodluck they said, "we the people" of Nigeria shall take command of the situation. :icon_chee

Goodluck is a major failure, wtf was he doing waiting around when this news arose? I sense something ain't right with him.

yeah there's so many lily precious american girls in the heart of nigeria for the haram to kill. let alone a bunch of poor nigerian villagers to give a fuck about more than their own daughters. jesus you're an overzealous idiot.

but yeah good on the villagers taking matters into their own hands to deal with this kiddy raping scum.

Who's the dumb ass now?

The group is known for attacking Christians, Muslims and government targets,[14] as well as for bombing churches, mosques, schools and police stations.[17][18] The group also kidnaps western tourists and has assassinated members of the Islamic establishment who have criticized the group.[19] Violence linked to the Boko Haram insurgency has resulted in an estimated 10,000 deaths between 2002 and 2013

Eat crow, although you likely still try to justify your ridiculous assertion!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boko_Haram

Last edited:
Maybe if we keep tweeting #bring back our girls they will stop. Do they have computers in their part of the world? #LAME

It does kinda give ya a warm fuzzy feeling inside! What's sad is it took them losing their daughters to come to this realization. These same people were proabably completely ok when Boko Haram was making plans to kill little American girls in the name of Allah but now that its their girls they feel the need to standup.

Legit lmao...

10/10

At first I was worried that this could be a situation of angry people attacking sympathizers or 'suspected members' or some such, but after actually reading the article, good on these villagers. It very much sounds like the people in areas threatened need a dedicated and well equipped defense force, and if they're capable of making it themselves in the form of a militia, great.

good riddance if true, but how the fuck did villagers kill 200 armed militiamen without taking massive casualties themselves?

This also serves as a great reminder of why we should never let the government take our rights to keep and bear arms away.

because forming militias to fight militias has worked so well everywhere. it's not like it degenerates in endless conflicts in which both sides commit atrocities and the majority of victims are civilians.

good riddance if true, but how the fuck did villagers kill 200 armed militiamen without taking massive casualties themselves?

because forming militias to fight militias has worked so well everywhere. it's not like it degenerates in endless conflicts in which both sides commit atrocities and the majority of victims are civilians.

This is a very good question...

when I think of villagers, I think of family men with pitch forks and shovels...

They may have caught them off guard as they expected no one to fight back.

If the other choice is to just take it then no matter what the better choice is to fight back.

Should train and arm villagers who are known to be very anti Boko Haram.

That's the sorta mentality that gave rise to not just the Taliban but Boko Haram itself. The US provided them with weapons during the war in Libya. You don't see this mentioned in the US news.

They may have caught them off guard as they expected no one to fight back.

If the other choice is to just take it then no matter what the better choice is to fight back.

they were probably all lined up on the ground praying facing Mecca, making them easy targets. don't they do that like 5 times a day? praying time is the best time to kill them if you ask me

of course, they should defend themselves against those assholes. but it's not a good long term solution, as all those endless wars in third world countries show. and it has nothing to do with the gun debate in the US. long term, improving the overall quality of life in the country would decrease the number of people that join them.

This also serves as a great reminder of why we should never let the government take our rights to keep and bear arms away.

You need to get help. You may honestly be mentally ill if you really focus that much on how EVERYTHING is about the government wanting to taker your guns.

they were probably all lined up on the ground praying facing Mecca, making them easy targets. don't they do that like 5 times a day? praying time is the best time to kill them if you ask me

of course, they should defend themselves against those assholes. but it's not a good long term solution, as all those endless wars in third world countries show. and it has nothing to do with the gun debate in the US. long term, improving the overall quality of life in the country would decrease the number of people that join them.

I agree it

Correct - it has absolutely zero to do with the US gun debate but some people can't help themselves.

Good, I guess.

The entire situation there is so pointless and hopeless.

Reminds me of this:

I'm a little suprised you think so. Armed citizen vigilante groups fighting the forces of evil (no sarcasm there, actually) seems right up your ideological alley.

Correct - it has absolutely zero to do with the US gun debate but some people can't help themselves.

You can link it as people have the absolute right to defend themselves from all kinds of oppression and how they can form as a group to do this, but a to the particulars of the 2nd amendment debate then not so much.

Back