24 opponents of Barao have no Wiki page...

Everyone has turned on Barao now, because it makes them feel like they're making Dana look bad for hyping him up. It has less to do with Barao, and more to do with discrediting Dana.

Nah.

this is not the first time ive shook my head at TS' posts

his record is pretty bad

Holy shit. Seriously? You must be trolling, even if all his wins outside the UFC are irrelevant that doesn't change what he did to get and defend the belt, it's still pretty damn impressive. I'm not saying Barao would have won guaranteed if that first huge shot that rocked him didn't land but I think he would have had a much better performance, not to mention Dillashaws performance was damn near flawless, him owning Barao is more a testament to how much TJ has improved with the coaching of Duane Ludwig than how "padded" Baraos record is.

Dana White was hyping Barao up sure, to get more people interested in the weight class, but what he accomplished is still pretty impressive.

TJ was the best fighter you ever seen? I didn't even see the fight but c'mon...

Regardless he destroyed everyone in his path until TJ and still won the belt. Is he one of the best of all time? Maybe, maybe not. We have to see how he does against other competition and see if he can get his belt back first.

He's 9-1 in the WEC/UFC, with 3 title defenses(2 of which were interim). He's a great fighter, but it was certainly too soon for him to have been in the discussion for #1 p4p. BW is by far the weakest division in the UFC, half the top 10 dropped to FlyW and even the champ has been out with injuries. Urijah is the only truly big win on Renan's r

i think people discredit TS To fast, you can denied that most of Barao opponent outside UFC are not really significant, but doesnt change the fact that he was great fighter and had great wining streak.

How come TS did not point this out BEFORE the fight?

Who gives a shit? I think wins over Wineland, Urijah (x2), Jorgensen, Pickett, and McDonald speak for them damn selves.

Maybe he should've turned down all of those opponents without wiki pages.

Sherdog Can Test:

Check if the fighter has wikipedia page. If he has one, then he is not a can. If he doesn't, then he is a can.

brb I'm just gonna go, and create wiki pages for the guys barao beat to make TS point invalid

Dillashaw puts an impressive performance and he's talking about GOAT... wow.

When I feel sad, reading threads like that helps me a lot, seriously.

Back