24 opponents of Barao have no Wiki page...

That's not a padded record that's a record of someone very active fighting in a weightclass that was still evolving. It was only when the WEC started to focus on lower weightclasses than we started to see a lot of the 135lb talent brought together.

Just sayin...

That record has to be one of the most padded records I have ever seen in my life. That is some boxing level type of padding. They all seem like a bunch of made up characters. Say what you want about Fedor, but everyone on there has a wiki page.

There is no denying his skill and talents. But for Dana to use his record to justify him being P4P #1 and now to use his record to justify him getting a immediate rematch is ridicules. Defending the belt for 3 times shouldn't get you anything more then a pat on the back.

Anyways, the TJ Dillashaw I saw fight Barao was the best fighter I have ever seen in my life. Anderson Silva is my all time fav but that performance by TJ blew me away. It was like he mastered the art of striking. That was just a Mayweather level of masterpiece but in MMA. If he keeps that up then we have our GOAT.

Amen brother!

Yea, it's a bit padded, but he's still a very good fighter and it isn't easy winning anything that many times in a row let alone fights. Dilly is also an extremely talent guy. No shame in losing that fight. Barao is still top 3.

Bar

TJ was the best fighter you ever seen? I didn't even see the fight but c'mon...

You are missing out. Seriously, do yourself a favor and find a way to watch that fight ASAP! I've watched it multiple times and it still blows my mind.

I think we need to see a rematch between him and TJ before we start calling him overrated.

The first fight was as definitive as it gets in MMA. Barao is great but as of now TJ>Barao by a country mile in head to head competition.

Just sayin...

That record has to be one of the most padded records I have ever seen in my life. That is some boxing level type of padding. They all seem like a bunch of made up characters. Say what you want about Fedor, but everyone on there has a wiki page.

Fedors all opponents have wiki page because Fedors fans have made those for them. A lot of them didnt have a wiki page just a couple of years ago :icon_chee

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mihail_Apostolov_(fighter)

Lol, look at that guy, he def has earned his wiki page :icon_lol:

Tj showed Barao was all hype, I mean look at his career in context who has he really beaten? Only true big wins were against Fabs and we all know his history of choking in title fights.

And no opponents with playable character in the EA UFC.

Back