24 opponents of Barao have no Wiki page...

Anyways, the TJ Dillashaw I saw fight Barao was the best fighter I have ever seen in my life. Anderson Silva is my all time fav but that performance by TJ blew me away. It was like he mastered the art of striking. That was just a Mayweather level of masterpiece but in MMA. If he keeps that up then we have our GOAT.

wtf did I just read?

24?? :eek: Dayum!

But I do agree, TJ's performance was the absolute best I've ever seen. I often said during the fight that it was like TJ fought him, went back in time and fought him again. Just a thing of beauty.

it was premature to call him as good as Aldo & Jones, need to do more. that is a brazilian boxing record.

Thread makes no sense. Barao is overrated (I agree somewhat). According to you be shouldn't be in p4p discussions. Okay. Fine.

So. Why is Dilly on his way to GOAT status in your opinion for beating someone you think is chronically overrated?

Can you guys read? Did I say he is the goat rite now? I said his performance was goat material. I said IF he keeps fighting like that then he WILL be goat. Because IF he fights like that then no one will ever beat him. I promise you that.

And yes, a wiki page does say alot about a fighter. It is so easy to make a wiki page that if you dont have one then god damn son. But it is braaahzeeel so maybe the lack of computers that Chael once said might be true.

I noticed that as well. I wanted to see how Barao did against other Southpaws and the only Southpaw I could see that he fought other than TJ was Cariaso, but that fight hit the ground pretty quick.

I can pay some cans with no name to lose on me on purpose and i can go 30-0 undefeated then be the GOAT. ^_^

You would think that beating Urijah Faber alone would be enough for someone not to make a silly thread like this.

2385336-0378494316-appla.gif

Dana White "Who the Fuck is Marcio Nunes..Uh I mean Zuluzhino"

Since when is wikipedia the authority on mma?

How about he easily beat Faber; is Faber a can now?:rolleyes:

Having a wiki page doesnt mean you're a good fighter..not having a wiki page doesn't mean your a bad fighter.

Nah, it has more to do with exposure... but we can agree a good fighter is more likely to have that exposure, same as a bad fighter is less likely to have more exposure.

If a Wiki page is irrelevant, I'm sure you've seen plenty of fights from the fighters Barao has beaten without a wiki page, right?

What's the scouting report on Dande Dande? Caio Robson? Andre Luiz?

Everyone knows he wasn't p4p #1 but you face the competition your given its not like he ducked him this kid is a monster one loss doesn't make you a scrub

How dare paying fans on the internet talk about the UFC's p4p best the way the face & biggest representative of MMA talked about the p4p best for the past decade to the media.

Waaah.....where is this coming from?

Such shitty, immature, negative fans talking that way about a UFC fighter. They should talk the way the president of the UFC..oh wait. Oh yeah that's where the shitty, immature, keyboard warrior, douche bag mentality comes from. FEEL THE PAIN.

It's so pathetic the UFC fans are sinking to the level of the owners of the UFC....bwahaaha....Shame on you all.

Last edited:
Wow, I guess he should have ONLY fought top ranked fighters in the world since his pro debut...

Back