Media "22yrs after the bear, I wrestle with a McChicken" ** Khabib throws massive shade at McGregor **

McNuggs.jpg

Khabib might be the best fighter in the world, but continuing to talk shit about a guy you beat decisively is loser shit.
As much as denies it, he knows his biggest payday in MMA is a rematch with Conor. If Conor fights Cowboy or someone else and loses it'll be very hard to set up a rematch for the title.
He knows without Conor he can't outsell 400k, which is more than quadrupled with Conor, so he's trying his best to get his 2nd red panty night, while also trying to seem like he doesn't care to fight Conor. It's basically Ali puppetting Khabib.

#1. Why does Conor always want to show his little Wang in every photo?

#2. Why is Beeb picking on Conor again?
1. Closeted.

2. Closeted for Conor. Also, he got a taste of the red panty money, and he can’t stop thinking about it. Neither can Ali, who is encouraging him.

Conor moved up in weight and beat the champ there. Khabib who barely makes the weight doesnt have the balls to do that 100%. Too worried about takin his first L.
His dad would spank him if he even talked about moving up, and Ali would snitch on him to Mr. Allah.

Conor had the balls to move up. Your weight cutting hero never will.
have you seen the size difference between Connor and his match ups at FW ? Have you seen how dehydrated the man looked ? LW is Conor’s natural weight class. Same with khabib he is not bigger then anyone in the division, his weight cutting issues had nothing to do with his walk around weight being high for a LW, and had everything to do with his inefficient weight cutting, once he he got a nutritionist he made weight with ease and looked healthy every-time

Last edited:
Khabib is an inspiration to many young Muslims worldwide.

I certainly hope not. Strikes to the face are haram.

"The Prophet (ﷺ) said: When one of you inflicts a beating, he should avoid striking the face."

Reference: Sunan Abi Daud 4493

"There should be neither causing nor reciprocating harm."

Reference: Sunan Ibn Majah 2340

@Kafir-kun @Wadtucket @Psychedelic @SOAzmayesh

I certainly hope not. Strikes to the face are haram.

"The Prophet (ﷺ) said: When one of you inflicts a beating, he should avoid striking the face."

Reference: Sunan Abi Daud 4493

"There should be neither causing nor reciprocating harm."

Reference: Sunan Ibn Majah 2340

@Kafir-kun @Wadtucket @Psychedelic @SOAzmayesh
Doesn't that only apply to beating women? Hard to do when you're hurling stones though.

The reason it’s so funny is because his voice

Seems like Khabibs scared that Cowboy is gonna steal his red panty night

Doesn't that only apply to beating women? Hard to do when you're hurling stones though.

Strikes to the face are generally haram, whether against a man or a woman. Striking one's wife (not women in general) is sanctioned if one "fears arrogance" from her, but only after (1) you advise them to stop, and if that doesn't work (2) stop having sex with them. If both of these don't work, then you can strike her, but not to the face, and not hard enough to cause damage.

"You can chastise them but not severely."

The Quranic scholar Ibn Abbas, cousin of the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) said:

"Beat them with a miswak"

This is a miswak:

catalogv1_miswak_1.jpg

It's basically the ancient Arabian version of a toothbrush. In other words, physical beating is a last resort and when you do it, it should basically be for show and not to cause damage.

Last edited:
Conor may have lost the fight, but he won the war.

He lives in Khabib's head rent free.

Khabib is just looking for another payday. I wouldn't pay to see them fight again and I'm guessing the UFC isn't gonna make it happen. Looks like it'll be Cowboy Cerrone next at bat, and that's just fine with me. Let the Cowboy make some of that McGregor money. He's got a family now and he deserves it after the humiliating defeat he gave his last opponent.

His easiest fight was also his biggest payday. I’d be singing that shit too. Khabib and Floyd lapping up that gravy train.
I agree. As much as he wants pretend he won't give Conor a rematch, he knows that without Conor he'll be back to doing 350k. Maybe a bit more now that he's riding the Conor wave. Gotta get that rematch and make that moolah before someone else starches Conor.

Strikes to the face are generally haram, whether against a man or a woman. Striking one's wife (not women in general) is sanctioned if one "fears arrogance" from her, but only after (1) you advise them to stop, and if that doesn't work (2) stop having sex with them. If both of these don't work, then you can strike her, but not to the face, and not hard enough to cause damage.

"You can chastise them but not severely."

The Quranic scholar Ibn Abbas, cousin of the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) said:

"eat them with a miswak"

This is a miswak:

catalogv1_miswak_1.jpg

It's basically the ancient Arabian version of a toothbrush. In other words, physical beating is a last resort and when you do it, it should basically be for show and not to cause damage.
Just a little BDSM.

Back