Media "22yrs after the bear, I wrestle with a McChicken" ** Khabib throws massive shade at McGregor **

There's five seconds of footage of you cuddling a tiny, chained-up, likely de-fanged and de-clawed bear. Let's not pretend you actually fought the thing, or like it was a regular part of your "training" (like Joe Rogan has implied), OK, Mr Fake Humble?

Conor had the balls to move up. Your weight cutting hero never will.

Conor stopped looking like a Holocaust victim, and now that is no longer fighting midgets, is 2-2.

Khabib talks about legacy, but I never hear him talk about moving up to welterweight to challenge Tyron. He knows Tyron would beat the beard off of him and send him back to lightweight.

Are you actually dumb enough to imply that Tyrone and Khabib are similar in size? lol

Strikes to the face are generally haram, whether against a man or a woman. Striking one's wife (not women in general) is sanctioned if one "fears arrogance" from her, but only after (1) you advise them to stop, and if that doesn't work (2) stop having sex with them. If both of these don't work, then you can strike her, but not to the face, and not hard enough to cause damage.

"You can chastise them but not severely."

The Quranic scholar Ibn Abbas, cousin of the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) said:

"Beat them with a miswak"

This is a miswak:

catalogv1_miswak_1.jpg

It's basically the ancient Arabian version of a toothbrush. In other words, physical beating is a last resort and when you do it, it should basically be for show and not to cause damage.

So it's a show of insecurity and weakness on the man's part. A much greater show of insecurity and weakness than simply accepting or talking through whatever "arrogance" or supposed "crime" the female showed or commited, too.

So it's a show of insecurity and weakness on the man's part. A much greater show of insecurity and weakness than simply accepting or talking through whatever "arrogance" or supposed "crime" the female showed or commited, too.

I agree. As did the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ).

"The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, did not strike a servant or a woman, and he never struck anything with his hand."

Reference: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2328

have you seen the size difference between Connor and his match ups at FW ? Have you seen how dehydrated the man looked ? LW is Conor’s natural weight class. Same with khabib he is not bigger then anyone in the division, his weight cutting issues had nothing to do with his walk around weight being high for a LW, and had everything to do with his insufficient weight cutting, once he he got a nutritionist he made weight with ease and looked healthy everytime.

Lol...thats not Khabibs natural weight class. Fuck outta here. Conor never missed weight at FW. This guy gets hospitalized cutting weight.

You think he's gonna seizure into another weight cut a year later? Why the fuck would you even try to do that? Maybe defend once if his body lets him them retire or move up.

I hope he continues to trash McGregor, Khabib bless

Lol...thats not Khabibs natural weight class. Fuck outta here. Conor never missed weight at FW. This guy gets hospitalized cutting weight.

You think he's gonna seizure into another weight cut a year later? Why the fuck would you even try to do that? Maybe defend once if his body lets him them retire or move up.
You can say Conor is more proficient at making weight, but to say that khabib was any bigger then Conor the night of the fight or at all is nonsenses. The kind of nonsense Connor nut huggers are known for. Khabib has never looked bigger then any of his oppponents. Meanwhile Conor has always looked like the bigger man at FW. I can admit that khabib was unprofessional for missing weight 1 time and having his body shut down the second. Probably should’ve hired a nutritionist. Since he hired one he never had an issue and always looked healthy while Conor looked like a skeleton at FW. Face it your boy crush got crushed at his natural weight class by a superior fighter, he only has one legit win in his natural weight class and is a FW crusher hype train who lacks the well rounded game needed to compete with the top guys in the world ( in his weight class )

You can say Conor is more proficient at making weight, but to say that khabib was any bigger then Conor the night of the fight or at all is nonsenses. The kind of nonsense Connor nut huggers are known for. Khabib has never looked bigger then any of his oppponents. Meanwhile Conor has always looked like the bigger man at FW. I can admit that khabib was unprofessional for missing weight 1 time and having his body shut down the second. Probably should’ve hired a nutritionist. Since he hired one he never had an issue and always looked healthy while Conor looked like a skeleton at FW. Face it your boy crush got crushed at his natural weight class by a superior fighter, he only has one legit win in his natural weight class and is a FW crusher hype train who lacks the well rounded game needed to compete with the top guys in the world ( in his weight class )

Guess you never saw the gaunt face Khabib pic. Dude failed weight and was hospitalized. Dude weight cutted into a seizure.

Conor never missed weight period. He moved up because he was tired of doing that BS and he was not scared of an L.

Khabib crushed Conor. Congrats to him for that. But the dude aint about to move up like Conor did.

I dont know how the hell you weight cut into the hospital and think your a warrior but. I aint no fan of that BS

Last edited:
Guess you never saw the gaunt face Khabib pic. Dude failed weight and was hospitalized. Dude weight cutted into a seizure.

Conor never missed weight period. He moved up because he was tired of doing that BS and he was not scared of an L
Yes his body failed him. That shit happens when I approach this shit without professional help.

You really think khabib is the Derren Till of LW ? You honestly believe khabib is bigger then Connor ? Conor’s win over Alvarez was very impressive but he will never have another belt in the UFC, unless he hand picks the perfect match up sometime down the line a la GSP

Yes his body failed him. That shit happens when I approach this shit without professional help.

You really think khabib is the Derren Till of LW ? You honestly believe khabib is bigger then Connor ? Conor’s win over Alvarez was very impressive but he will never have another belt in the UFC, unless he hand picks the perfect match up sometime down the line a la GSP

Yes I think Khabib is bigger than Conor. Can Khabib ever make 145?

Conor will fight Woodley next month if he was allowed.

Khabib aint doin that shit. Khabib will seizure into 155 instead. Hes got MAYBE 1 more weight cut. I dont know how this is not obvious.

Very true mc chicken was man handled and after all that trash talk he did too sad.
I remember at the presser and face offs you could tell Conor did not have the same belief and he knew Khabib was not really getting phased but would punish him in the cage.

Yes I think Khabib is bigger than Conor. Can Khabib ever make 145?

Conor will fight Woodley next month if he was allowed.
Do you believe in the concept of time at all ?

when was the last time Conor made 145 ? Can Conor make 145 right now ? Last time I checked they both made 155 and looked healthy. Also last time I checked one man did not look visibly bigger in an way once in the cage.

People act like khabib is talking about conor because he wants too and not because the fucking interviewers are asking him question about conman.
I also dont care about ppl shitting on conman for all the dark shit he talked about leading up to the fight, if he had won that fight his boot lickers would be making boastful threads daily.
What is all this dark shit you speak of?

Back