Media "22yrs after the bear, I wrestle with a McChicken" ** Khabib throws massive shade at McGregor **

Man, beating someone so bad and talking all the shit you want afterwards so wild.

43009183_315923379200273_6096316185914677817_n.jpg

People act like khabib is talking about conor because he wants too and not because the fucking interviewers are asking him question about conman.
I also dont care about ppl shitting on conman for all the dark shit he talked about leading up to the fight, if he had won that fight his boot lickers would be making boastful threads daily.

#1. Why does Conor always want to show his little Wang in every photo?

#2. Why is Beeb picking on Conor again?

I feel like a rematch is coming

Damn khabib is following Conor’s foot steps to the T.. after all the legacy and respect talk he turned out to be the same money hungry, shit talking sucka like Conor

Last edited:
Khabib talks about legacy, but I never hear him talk about moving up to welterweight to challenge Tyron. He knows Tyron would beat the beard off of him and send him back to lightweight.

Khabib might be the best fighter in the world, but continuing to talk shit about a guy you beat decisively is loser shit.

I somewhat agree but Khabibs values are much deeper than mine as far as religion goes. I’d be pissed about bringing my family into it but like you said, I’d be over it after beating the piss out of him for 20 minutes and cranking a sub a couple extra seconds after the tap.

Khabib might be the best fighter in the world, but continuing to talk shit about a guy you beat decisively is loser shit.
Yep. This is the first time a champ has basically begged for a rematch with someone he just beat. Not a good look

Conor moved up in weight and beat the champ there. Khabib who barely makes the weight doesnt have the balls to do that 100%. Too worried about takin his first L.

Khabib embarrassed Conor head to head. That’s the only unit of testicular measurement required. Anything else is just salty ass bitching from McFanBoys

Is normal. Khabib understands that he'd get paid less to get his ass whipped by Tony.

I feel like this is Alis doing. If you keep seeing posts about McGregor im sure its Ali.

Lol at massive shade. TS probably needs a safe space when someone unfriends him.

Conor is in the rear view. Khabib has a different kind of beast in front of him.
DirectFondDairycow-small.gif

No it's not. Rubbing it in to a guy like Conor is fine. You won't see Khabib do this to his other opponents.

Khabib embarrassed Conor head to head. That’s the only unit of testicular measurement required. Anything else is just salty ass bitching from McFanBoys

Conor had the balls to move up. Your weight cutting hero never will.

Back