• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

223 will be called by Rogan, Jimmy Smith and Anik

I don't hate Anik as much as everyone else, as he generally doesn't say much and let's the other two talk. But he needs to knock off that "...and a hook" shit.

this should be good. jimmy and joe have a good relationship, and anik works well within a 3-man booth.

28753405_122140801887854_5590577157597298688_n.jpg

Where did Anik even come from? I remember when they first landed the fox deal then BOOM, there was Anik. He has to be related to someone big.

He's been covering MMA for years. He started with an ESPN radio show and was a panelist on ESPN's MMA live. I honestly don't get the hate? Imo he does a good job, especially when there are 3 people in the booth. He knows when to keep his mouth shut and when to chime in.

Anik is the best for PBP....Rogan and Smith will be interesting to hear, especially with these big fights

Lol Rogan probably said he can't work with Cruz on his ass all the time.

Either that or someone finally realized how awkward their vibe is together.

Anik can go suck a duck, DC Rogan and Smith is the real dream team

Jimmy Smith is easily the best MMA commentator in the game. Anik is one of the worst.

Anik must have fucked some of you guys' moms
Seriously, man

The whole Anik sucks thing is just a lazy meme at this point

inB4 “robotic”

He does his homework thoroughly, pronounces the names right, knows when to stfu, can laugh at himself, isn’t at all uptight

who tf do you guys even want in there?

Mr. fucking Sparkle?

Don't even mention the word female commentator , I've been dreading that next move from the ufc
Remember when they had one forever ago? Like back when it was Don The Dragon Wilson and Blatnick (RIP), etc?

That team needs Goldie over Anik and it would have been perfect. I don't like Joe but he and Goldie had really good chemistry and with Jimmy Smith who won't go full retard like Rogan does, it would have been cool to hear.

Back