2024 Olympic boxing thread

Jahmal is very talented but I don't think he is the favorite to win gold. He will do good to medal. There's an Uzbek guy that is probably the favorite, I'll have to find his name.

Jahmal has great handspeed and Iike his footwork generally. I think he keeps his lead hand too low, and that he can rush in while leaving himself open for counters. Some of the Central Asian and European fighters have vastly more experience too. He's a guy that may have more luck in the pros, looks like he is developing a little power too. I wish him well, it's always great to root for local boxers.
yeah I agree he's not the favorite for the gold, Abdumalik Khalokov is, but I think both could make real waves when they go pro, they're both incredibly talented

Mullojonov can surprise all and beat Julio CDL Cruz.

Keno Machado take someone's head... He is the guy from the shadow.

I am convinced for Wyatt Sanford that he will take the medal and immediately go pro and make a good career.

Ukrainian tank will walk off over the division, Khryzniak own 80kg easily.

Bibbosinov my currently fav amauter boxer, finally is ready to beat Dusmatov?! Medal definetly.

I’ve been watching it all morning. Extremely sloppy fights so far

Belgian Victor guy goes through. Azerbaijan vs Cuba coming up next.

feels like Cruz is giving this fight away

Mullojonov can surprise all and beat Julio CDL Cruz.

Keno Machado take someone's head... He is the guy from the shadow.

I am convinced for Wyatt Sanford that he will take the medal and immediately go pro and make a good career.

Ukrainian tank will walk off over the division, Khryzniak own 80kg easily.

Bibbosinov my currently fav amauter boxer, finally is ready to beat Dusmatov?! Medal definetly.
I don't think sanford will beat Abdullaev

I don't think sanford will beat Abdullaev

Abdullaev looked great I agree with you.

Aussies have got a super heavyweight chance, good win overnight. Apparently they've been stingy with the food in the village, Teremoana got served two lamb chops for a meal, I think that big fella needs to be eating more than that!

Kamshybek gassed after two rounds which is a shame. Rightfully eliminated.

Some really bad judging. I expected some questionable ones but this year seems especially bad

There are two dudes fighting in the womens category.. they should make them fight the winners of the mens category.

Imane Khelif (Algeria)
Lin Yu‑ting (Taiwan)

Back