• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked ***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kina think jrue should have been fmvp
Either way fuck Boston sucks no more bball till late October

This might be the worst full run playoffs I can recall. It was fucking terrible. Indiana/NYK was the best series, and it still felt like two special needs kids throwing rocks at each other.

Thanks for fucking everything up Fat Serb.

I don't think this was the worst Finals.

Bucks/Suns had just less star power. The bubble was just awful and an excuse to give Lebron another one.

I don't think this was the worst Finals.

Bucks/Suns had just less star power. The bubble was just awful and an excuse to give Lebron another one.

That was Summer Camp. That isn't even a real title.

All season I was just waiting for Boston/Denver and after they choked it was like ok well banner 18. All the hard shit was from previous years, they were too stacked. With all the pressure finally off now I can just enjoy the ride.

All season I was just waiting for Boston/Denver and after they choked it was like ok well banner 18. All the hard shit was from previous years, they were too stacked. With all the pressure finally off now I can just enjoy the ride.
I also think Tatum will be better now that the weight of winning one is finally gone

One thing sports let's you for a short time forget the craziness in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back