• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked ***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rare time she's right imo. Celtics looked exhausted around the 8min mark, it's why everything slowed down and Dallas was able to cut into the league.
It looks more like mental exhaustion or mental quitting more than anything. Both aren't playing all that hard from previous games physically.

Looks like marginal contact to me. I must be a hater.

This is truly some F-level basketball but Celtics deserve the chip via playing some semblance of defense

Game is over now. Great season for Dallas to get this far. Boston will be tough to beat again next year, that's for sure. But I think they'll have to earn it more next year than this past one.

Congrats to the Celtics. The better team won and they deserved it as the best team all season. Now will the Mavs and Luka learn from this like Dirk did, or will this be as far as they ever get? Can’t wait to see.

Congrats to the Celtics. The better team won and they deserved it as the best team all season. Now will the Mavs and Luka learn from this like Dirk did, or will this be as far as they ever get? Can’t wait to see.

Luka to Denver. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back