• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Woke up to Dan Hurley is in talks with lakers for head coach position. Hell yeah let’s go

If you are a nba gm do you draft brony before the lakers at #55 and hold him hostage for some future draft capital?

If you are an nba gm do you draft brony before the lakers at #55 and hold him hostage for some future draft capital?
I’d be interested to see if that happens. But bronnnys agent has said they won’t accept a 2 way deal and lebron said he won’t follow his son if someone else drafts him so that means a team would literally have to draft bronny for him and be willing to commit a roster spot to him up front.

jj-jj-redick.gif

DLo will remember 37% of that and actually do 22% of it. That said, they should hire him immediately.

A prime Cynthia cooper averages 40 a game in today’s wnba.

I remember all the hype about the "female Michael Jordan". First Sheryl Swoopes, then Chamique Holdsclaw, then Michelle Snow, then Candace Parker. All nopes. Meanwhile, while her college career was more impressive than Clark's, I don't remember all this fanfare for Diane Taurasi, and she retired with the greatest WNBA career of them all.

Woke up to Dan Hurley is in talks with lakers for head coach position. Hell yeah let’s go
I like this. But for some reason bimbo buss and kooby’s agent will probably find a way to fuck this up.

I remember all the hype about the "female Michael Jordan". First Sheryl Swoopes, then Chamique Holdsclaw, then Michelle Snow, then Candace Parker. All nopes. Meanwhile, while her college career was more impressive than Clark's, I don't remember all this fanfare for Diane Taurasi, and she retired with the greatest WNBA career of them all.

Here you go.

All this money pouring into the Mavs is tremendous

Dallas was at +280 a few days ago, I think they are down lower now but Luka/Kyrie at +200 is an attractive bet, no matter who they are playing. The money doesn't come in based on who people think is going to win, at least smart betters, the money comes in on the best bet. Dallas at +200 is far more attractive than Boston at -175

Back