• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked ***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the Finals as a sweep as well. Boston is toooooo loaded. Boston likely sweeps Dallas maybe 4-1. 4-2 at most. Could be both conf final sweeps and the finals a sweep. Thst ever happened?
Highly unlikely it’s a sweep or even a 4-1 victory for the Celtics. They have had a cakewalk to the finals and still have given up games to injured/worse teams or made the games close. The way the Mavs are playing (granted they take care of business) has been far more impressive against tougher competition.

Last edited:
Highly unlikely it’s a sweep or even a 4-1 victory for the Celtics. They have had a cakewalk to the finals and still have given up games to injured teams. The way the Mavs are playing (granted they take care of business) has been far more impressive against tougher competition.
Minnesota is terribly coached they are a shell of what they could be . They should of beat Dsllas easily as they got the better team imo . Dallas is 1 mega star Luka, 1 star in Kyrie and so.e role players . Boston is stacked everywhere and we'll coached. No chance I see it tougher than 4-2 but I think more likely a sweep or 4-1.

Minnesota is terribly coached they are a shell of what they could be . They should of beat Dsllas easily as they got the better team imo . Dallas is 1 mega star Luka, 1 star in Kyrie and so.e role players . Boston is stacked everywhere and we'll coached. No chance I see it tougher than 4-2 but I think more likely a sweep or 4-1.

I think you are in for a very rude awakening about this Dallas squad.

I think you are in for a very rude awakening about this Dallas squad.
Not at all I am rooting for Dallas I just don't see how they match up well at all vs a stacked Boston team. Dallas must have a great gsme from Luka an Kyrie. Tatum AND brown csn slide an they still win from White an Holliday. I didn't see Dallas winning in 11 though either.

damn, luka towers over MJ

did MJ shrunk is luka like 6'9?

Luka's closer to the camera which changes the perspective a bit. They're not too far off when the GOAT's standing up straight at the end. It's hard to say much from these videos but Luka's probably a couple of inches taller (Luka's ~ 6'7" and MJ's actually ~6'5").

I see the Finals as a sweep as well. Boston is toooooo loaded. Boston likely sweeps Dallas maybe 4-1. 4-2 at most. Could be both conf final sweeps and the finals a sweep. Thst ever happened?

Mavs really aren't a great match-up for Boston, especially if Gafford and Lively are both healthy. Celtics could win if they play great but I think the Mavs will be a bit too much.

If you genuinely think the Celtics could sweep then you'll have some great odds to work with.

Minnesota is terribly coached they are a shell of what they could be . They should have beat Dsllas easily as they got the better team imo . Dallas is 1 mega star Luka, 1 star in Kyrie and so.e role players . Boston is stacked everywhere and we'll coached. No chance I see it tougher than 4-2 but I think more likely a sweep or 4-1.
Ah so now the Twolves are badly coached and not good after sweeping the suns and beating the defending champs who many had as the title favorite. Don’t use excuses for them or downplay how good they are just because the mavs are playing great right now

The narrative ppl spin are so ridiculous lol

Ah so now the Twolves are badly coached and not good after sweeping the suns and beating the defending champs who many had as the title favorite. Don’t use excuses for them or downplay how good they are just because the mavs are playing great right now

The narrative ppl spin are so ridiculous lol
Wolves are very good in terms of talent. They got second best roster in nba.. no they aren't very coached . Though it appears Edwards maybe Harden 2.0 (greatness when it matters little an shrinks when matters most) still a few years to go before that label tho.

R.I.P. Bill Walton.
As great of a commentator as he was, he was twice the man away from basketball. Sad day for basketball.

06dbe1ed-53b8-437e-8fde-cef4ef379ade_text.gif

Wolves are very good in terms of talent. They got second best roster in nba.. no they aren't very coached . Though it appears Edwards maybe Harden 2.0 (greatness when it matters little a shrinks when matters most) still a few years to go before that label tho.
None of this was being said the entire playoffs until now about them only having talent but bad coaching lol. Whatever fits your narrative I guess

Not at all I am rooting for Dallas I just don't see how they match up well at all vs a stacked Boston team. Dallas must have a great gsme from Luka an Kyrie. Tatum AND brown csn slide an they still win from White an Holliday. I didn't see Dallas winning in 11 though either.

Here is the problem, the way I see it. Luka and Kyrie are virtually unstoppable, especially right now. If the Celtics focus on trying to stop them, DLive/Gaff will feast in the paint, or if the Celtics try to guard Luka and Kyrie with man coverage, that tandem will burn anyone. On the other end you have the wings in PJ Washington and DJJ playing relentless defense, on every possession, of every game.

Here is the problem, the way I see it. Luka and Kyrie are virtually unstoppable, especially right now. If the Celtics focus on trying to stop them, DLive/Gaff will feast in the paint, or if the Celtics try to guard Luka and Kyrie with man coverage, that tandem will burn anyone. On the other end you have the wings in PJ Washington and DJJ playing relentless defense, on every possession, of every game.
I was told prior to this series with the Twolves that it was a bad matchup for the Mavs and they were overmatched. We all see how that looks now lol. It’s nothing new, they have been the underdog in literally every series they have been in since Luka was in the playoffs.

I was told prior to this series with the Twolves that it was a bad matchup for the Mavs and they were overmatched. We all see how that looks now lol. It’s nothing new, they have been the underdog in literally every series they have been in since Luka was in the playoffs.
The Wolves are a bad match up on paper, KAT being a dumb bitch doesn't change the fact if they don't play like retards they should take the series. KAT just reverted to being a colossal bitch. At this point, even with proper adjustments, they aren't winning.

The Wolves are a bad match up on paper, KAT being a dumb bitch doesn't change the fact if they don't play like retards they should take the series. KAT just reverted to being a colossal bitch. At this point, even with proper adjustments, they aren't winning.
That’s my point I made before the series started too with Corona. The Mavs didn’t have a disadvantage in the paint because of exactly what we know about Kat. He will always be on the perimeter on offense and he/Rudy would get caught up in the pick n roll which has all come true. I broke it down to a T. It’s just who Kat is and always has been so it’s why I said it was never a bad matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back